Friday, March 26, 2010

He is Risen !!


This is for our new challenge starting today on Simple Doodles "Layers".
We would like to see layers on your card or project. You can use ANY digi stamp that you like and if you don't have any or just want a new one you can find a ton of them
HERE on Simple Doodles for FREE.


Hope you join us and I look forward to seeing all the you create :)

Practical Scrapers: March Sketch (I turned it)

Well my buddy Gloria makes the sketches each month so I HAVE to play along as I love her sketches :)
**and being on 3 DT's with her I need to keep on her good side, eh? *wink wink*


paper: dcwv garden party, ribbon: may arts, punches: ms doily lace (I layered 3) ek corners, pearls, and the new daffodil digi from Simple Doodles. **I googled daffodils and yes they have white ones! lol

10 comments:

TesaB said...

Gorgeous card, Rose! Beautiful layering, love that beautiful satin ribbon topped with pearls. Soooo classy!!!

~amy~ said...

Woot woot...you rocked the layers challenge!! Gorgeous card!!

Carol<>< said...

so pretty!
Carol N<><

Dawn said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Rooooooooooooose, I left you a little sum sum on my blog. Check it out and have agreat day.

Gloria Stengel said...

Great take on the sketch! And wonderful layers card! Hope you had a nice day and get some rest this weekend! Craft up, girlie. hee hee

Trish Hughes said...

Wow, very stunning!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!! Also so happy to hear about your new job, don't work too hard!!!
Trish

fabricbutterfly said...

Beautiful card Rose, you really do stunning work!!!

shelly said...

very pretty rose and you used one of my all time paper packs. :)
i need your work schedule again i forget your days off!

Maria Matter said...

this is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh so pretty..