Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Have a Dino-mite Birthday

Well it is Wednesday and that means it is time for our next challenge on Crafty Creations. This week Magda has set the challenge : Spots and Dots. Our sponsor for this challenge is Lexi's Doodles and she has some of the cutest images. She was super sweet and let us choose a digi to play with so I choose this cute little guy called Dino Student. I needed to make a birthday card for a boy and this image was perfect! Thanks so much Lexi :) Hope you all join us this week on Crafty Creations.


Dino Student digi from Lexi's Doodles
paper: k&co, punches: ms & su, sentiment: computer generated, button: basic grey, twine, prismacolors with oms, black pearl for eye.

This is also for Christian Paper Crafts Tuesday Sketch #47 It is late but could not post it until today. Gloria please don't send me to my room for being late! Must keep the "Sketch Master" happy right? LOL


4 comments:

Linda said...

This is just about the cutest little dino.....love his tie and hat!! Great little boy card.....my grandson would really like this one.

Hope Jacare said...

This is a wonderful card Rose - the colours are so vibrant - I love those papers! Cheers Claire x

Scrapaddict said...

I have a hard time with cards for kids as I rarely have to make one. This is just tooo cute, he is wearing that tie and hat!

shelly said...

cute boy card. :)