Sunday, March 28, 2010

Got Charmin?

Well it is Sunday and that means it is time for Super Sketchy Sunday on 365 Cards. We have an awesome sponsor this week!! Sew Many Cards
These are some of the cutest digis out there and I just love the adorable patched animals.



OK this week my "Rebel" came out just a bit. LOL


I have had this cute digi for a month now and have been wanting to use it on just the right card. So of course I choose one of Pam's sketches!! :)
I colored the donkey with prismacolor pencils, popped up his head, and paper pieced the out house.

paper: cosmo cricket nutmeg, all punches are SU!, linen thread is may arts, misc chipboard flower, sentiment is computer generated.

So here is your sketch and I look forward to seeing what you all create :)

17 comments:

TesaB said...

This is by far the cutest donkey around! It's simply gorgeous!!!

TesaB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~amy~ said...

Okay...this is just thee most fun card...ever!

Rose said...

This is too cute! I love the sentiment with these adorable images! Really fun!

Rose F

Linda said...

ROTFL What a fun card....love the sentiment!!

annieambriel said...

This is such a cute card.. love the string and flower... i love your cats too... they are gorgeous :)

Melanie said...

What an adorable, fun card - LOVE IT! The string and flower are perfect for this card!

MicheleV said...

Rose everything about this card is just charming ~ I love this card!

Margie said...

Love your cards! the donkey is too cute.Thanks for visiting & commenting on my blog.

shelly said...

too cute rose :) the donkey is really cute ad i like the outhouse :)

Maria Matter said...

so adorable Rose! I was expecting you to use toilet paper for paper piecing! lol Charmin, of course!

blessings, Maria

Bekah's World said...

CUTE!

Gloria Stengel said...

Love it. Cracked me up. So YOU! hee hee

I have something for you on my blog.

Jennifer Meyer said...

WOW Rose, I just LOVE how you paper pieced this whole card - WOW! Great job with the sketch!

Sending you hugs, Jennifer :)

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

That is so cute... the 'charmin' bit! Lovely card.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

This is just too cute.

fabricbutterfly said...

Really to cute
to clever
to funny
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job!!!