Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Flower Pot Card

Well I was so busy that I did not get my project made for last week on Project Tuesday. I hope you all were inspired by the awesome items the DT made for the Tri Fold Card challenge :) This week on Project Tuesday we are making this super FUN Flower Pot Card!! With Mother's Day right around the corner (in the US) I have made mine into a card for my MIL. Hope on over to Project Tuesday to see the DT's beautiful creations. There is a link to a tut in the post if you would like to use it, or you can make your own as I have ;)



i used my cricut walk in my garden cart, wielded two pots together in design studio and just created as i went :) this was so fun and easy to make and i hope you all join us :)


paper: dcwv the cafe' mediterranean, ms doily lace trim punch, leaves are a stamp, caterpillar with pearl eyes, flowers and pot are from cricut wimg cart, k & co bling, misc buttons for flower centers and a cute little bee button to top it all off.

God is good!!! i start training today for a new job, so i will be MIA until friday ,as i will be working 10 hour days this week. so if i don't get to your blogs to leave some love until the weekend you will know why :) a huge thank you to all of my Christian friends that have been faithfully praying for my job situation.

24 comments:

Rose said...

Oh Rose, how cute is this!! I love it! The flowers are awesome and that cute little caterpiller. This is super cute! Congrats on the new job!! That is wonderful!
Hugs,
Rose F

Scrapaddict said...

I love your card! So much detail. Terrific news on the job, best of luck, my friend!

Scrapaddict said...

I love your card! So much detail. Terrific news on the job, best of luck, my friend!

Sherry (aka sherryann) said...

Rose this is an awesome card. Congrats on the new job.

Karen Wilson said...

Awesome news on the job, Rose!! We'll miss ya! Your card is gorgeous. I really have to get my hands on that DS, I don't have it yet. Love those flowers!

Carol<>< said...

great colors in this card. congrats on the job!
Carol<><

~amy~ said...

I love your flower pot card Rose..it's sooo pretty...I gotta make one of those.

woot woot on your new JOB!!! Yahoooooo...time to go shopping:)

dj1952 said...

What a beautiful card. Love the way you added the caterpiller.

I came by to comment on your dinosaur card on the Crafty Creations Challenge, not finding it, but instead seeing this and the wonderful bird card I just still had to leave a comment.

TFS,

Debra

http://www.designsbydj.blogspot.com

Yvonne said...

How wonderful are these little flowers... and that caterpillar he is adorable!

KimS said...

What a beautiful card!! Those are such cute flowers! You did an awesome job with this project!! Your MIL is going to love it!!! Congrats on the job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):)

Linby said...

love it- how fab.congrats on your job.
Linbyx

Sarah Gough said...

I love that caterpillar! Congrats on the job, that's great!

Toucan Scraps said...

congrats on the new job

fabulous card

shelly said...

wow girl! stunning!!!

scrappinlil said...

Oh I love it...might have to scraplift this...love everything about it...also congrats on your new job...I left something on my blog for you..TFS

magicwanda said...

Hi Rose.....
I am love these cards!
Wow I really like this one.
Stop by my blog gotta little something for you....Smile!
Hugs Wanda:-D

Mrs B said...

Oh, how cute! I love the little worm! Cute card!
CindyB

Maria Matter said...

Great job news Rose!!! God is good, all the time! :)

Gorgeous pot of flowers! WOW this is amazing!!!
Hugs & Blessings, Maria

Suezie Howard said...

Hi Rose. I just love all the cute critters you added to your card. Such a neat touch. Hope all goes well with the new job. Blessings

Jean Addis said...

Cute, cute, cute! The addition of the caterpiller was a great idea. Best wishes to you on your new journey with your new job.

Lisa said...

This is so cool and those flowers are outstanding! I love it!

Gloria Stengel said...

Ok, I officially bow to your greatness. I have tried to make one of these cards before, and it did NOT turn out. It looked like a kindergartner high on Robotussin cough meds. made it! You did such a fab job. Those flowers are so yummy! WOW!

Best wishes on the job training. I know you will be running the joint in a month. hee hee!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Beautiful flower pot card Rose! LOVE the pretty flowers and adorable worm image on the pot.

Don't work yourself to hard, hope your enjoying your week with some fun playtime too!

Hugs, Jennifer :)

TesaB said...

Ohhhhh, WOW! Rose! You are one talented chick - I can't take my eyes off this beauty! Stunned and in awe.