Sunday, March 14, 2010

Faith for DT call on 365 Cards :)

Today is Super Sketchy Sunday on 365 Cards and you are to use the sketch that Pam gave for the DT call out :)




Honestly this was the hardest card I have ever made for 365 Cards. Not due to the sketch, but due to it being for the DT call!!
I stuck to the sketch as I wanted to show Pam that I could. *wink wink*
And look it worked I made the team LOL




Paper: memory box gossamer, cricut home accents for the butterfly and sentiment, platinum stickles on the butterfly, su: card stock and buttons, ms: doily lace punch.

Hop on over to 365 Cards and see the rest of the new DT's cards that were made for the sketch :)

9 comments:

Scrapaddict said...

What a beautiful card! Love that butterfly and the paper is gorgeous!

~amy~ said...

WOW girlie...this is absolutely gorgeous!!!! Check you out...suppressing that inner rebel in you....LOL.

TesaB said...

Ohhhh, Rose! This is stunning! AMAZING papers, colors, butterfly - well, it's amazing all over. LOL!

annieambriel said...

This card is absolutely gorgeous. love the romantic and hopefulness feel to it... those branches branching out as a resting place for the butterfly... and colour.. really nice. I aspire to make such beautiful cards..

Melanie said...

Yes you can do it - beautiful card. Lovely paper and embellishments.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

So beautiful.. there's no doubt in mind that you wouldn't be able to make a DT team..

Kim said...

Absolutely stunning, Rose!! And a creative take on the sketch (even if you did supress your inner rebel!) It's in my favorite color too, so I really LOVE it! Thanks for the inspiration!

Aloha, Kim

Carol<>< said...

I have to put my snowflakes away and get out the butterflies, these are beautiful!

http://lovebutterflies2.blogspot.com/2010/03/beautiful-blog-award.html

stop on over to see what I have waiting for you!

Carol<><

Gloria Stengel said...

Don't hurt yourself, Rose. Just let that rebel out! We can't both be good at the same time! Go for it! LOL

I loe this romantic, soft, lovely card. So pretty.