Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Easter Shop

We are now on day three of our digi preview for Stamps and Smiles.
Today we are showing you the Easter Shop set.
Hop on over to Stamps and Smiles to see all that the DT has created!!



All I can say is YUMMY!!!
I had to run to the store and buy some candy after using this set!! lol




I used the bunnies and the egg for my card :)
**i blocked out the pattern on the egg so it would not print on my paper, that is just one of the awesome things about digis!! **
bunnies: dcwv the linen closet, other paper: K&co, ms: loop punch, ek: corners, snow stickles on trim of egg, K & co bling, glossy accents on the bunnies (you can see i cracked it on one of them!)

This is also for the OCC Sketch Challenge that starts tomorrow.
Shhh!! You get the sketch a day early! LOL


Just one more set to show you and then it is Blog Hop time!!!

See you all tomorrow :)

12 comments:

~amy~ said...

darling easter card Rose...love the plaid egg and those bunnies are just too cute!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Very cute

Linda said...

Really great card....love the loops on the egg.....those candies look good!!

Rose said...

Your card is so pretty Rose! The papers you combined are realy gorgeous! I laughed when I saw the OCC sketch for tomorrow. You are so funny! See you tomorrow!

Cheryl said...

How cute! I love this card!

Mrs B said...

Rose, very cute! I love how you pulled the bunnies and the egg from the store image! Great idea!
CindyB

Jennifer Meyer said...

Super cute card, LOVE the bunnies and fun Easter design!

Hugs, Jennifer :)

Maria Matter said...

so sweet! such pretty backing paper!!

I hope you've had a good week! Temperatures here have been so spring like, we've spent our days outside cleaning up the yard! It feels so good to be out in the sunshine again!
take care Rose!
Blessings, maria

Scrapaddict said...

Once a rebel always a rebel {lol}! Love this card and all the papers you are using lately are divine!

Gloria Stengel said...

I came here to comment on this card and got caught up looking at the other eye candy here. LOL You did a great job with the sketch. No rebel here! LOL

Laurel said...

Great card, love everything you have made lately!

Lisa said...

This is so cute! I love that border punch!