Thursday, March 4, 2010

By the sea....

365 Cards Day 4 White Space

Well I love the white space challenges so had to make time to jump in :)

**For all that are coming to see how much of a Rebel I am... sorry to disappoint you but I am working my plan of being good so Pam will fall into a false sense of security *insert evil laugh* and then I will bring on the Rebel LOL :)
No fear as I have not crossed over to the "Light side" *wink wink*



paper: kraft, rub-ons: k&co, i scored some lines as it needed something more :) and inked them so they stood out a bit.



12 comments:

Scrapaddict said...

Love the sea shells, but who are you and what have you done to Rose?!!!!

Cheri said...

Great idea to use the score lines on your card. Are the bottom sea shells stamped, paper or a rub-on? Whatever they are I love them!

magicwanda said...

Love that evil little laugh...LOL
You are 2 much!
Great card as always
HUGS Wanda:-)

Kim said...

Great Card! Rose your to funny... false sense of security!!!! LOL!!

Cass. said...

OOO i really like this! The embossed lines are such a great idea...wish i thought of that ;)

TesaB said...

Teheee! You are too funny! And one awesome cardmaker! Love this!

Linda said...

Hummmmmmm what happened to my rebel friend???? Hope she comes back soon....LOL

Seriously this is a fabulous card...love those little shells!!

Elise said...

Hee Heee! I adore your work, whether you've got your REBEL on or not! This card looks amazing.... Those rub-ons make it look like it's digital or something! You are in touch with sooooo many wonderful challenges, darling girl - I love it!

Vicky said...

This is awesome Rose!! Love the beachy feel of this!

Gloria Stengel said...

Love the kraft paper! And, you, be a good girl? You will crack before another week is out! muahahahhaaaaaa (that's evil laughter)

annieambriel said...

love teh seashells and subtle embossing lines. as usual, so lovely, inspiring and funny.

li-bee-ti said...

You're such a funny girl! In the end, Pam will find her self all alone in the "light side"... LOL
as you can see, I'm also playing "good girl"...

and the card is stunning! you've really rocked the challenge!