Saturday, February 27, 2010

Vicky's Signature Style

365 Cards Day 364: Vicky's Signature Style

Well Vicky's cards are always so pretty and she does the most amazing stamping, even stamps her own background!! to be honest i have been dreading this day as i was scared to try her "style" but all in all i like the out come :)

I lifted her layout and also popped up the center and the lace doily as Vicky always "pops" something on her cards :)

paper: memory box gossamer, su cardstock, stamp: lace corner by stampabilities, ms butterfly punch, brown pearls, may arts ribbon.


HERE IS VICKY'S CARD



Yea Vicky is staying on for the next year on 365 Cards :)

12 comments:

Tammy said...

Very pretty Rose! I like how that dark ribbon really pops!

Vicky said...

Rose! This is gorgeous!!! I love that doily. Fabulous scraplift and I can't believe you were afraid of trying my "style" (whatever it is!). You rocked it, girl!

fabricbutterfly said...

Rose, I have one word!!
"EXQUISITE"
I even looked it up to make sure I spelled it right!!! :)

Kissin' Krafts said...

I love the butterfly! In fact I love it all! Beautiful!

Leah said...

So pretty Rose, your stamping is lovely:)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Rose, that is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS... I love it.

Rose said...

Stunning Rose!! Beautiful card!

Maria Matter said...

this is stunning Rose!!!
I love the look of the flower and the doily is just so perfect here!
great job!!!

blessings, Maria

KimS said...

WOW Rose...this card is GORGEOUS!!!!!

Scrapaddict said...

I love the image, so elegant! Nice work. I have left something for you on my blog post today.

Gloria Stengel said...

Wow. You nailed this style! I think you need to make this your signature style. I am almost speechless. And you know that I am NEVER at a loss for words! LOL

Linda said...

Love this card.....beautiful lace accent and the flowers are fabulous!!