Thursday, February 25, 2010

Spring is is the air!!

365 Cards Day 362 :
Amy's Signature Style
Amy is Fun Bright and Whimsical !!

One day I hope to grow up and be just like her :) problem is i always want to add "just one more thing" to my cards LOL
I lifted her card layout and replaced the pinwheel with a flower :)
I'm with
Amy..... give me a sketch!! LOL :)


Well in honor of Amy I pulled out my sassafras paper that I hoard!!

paper: sassafras sunshine lollipops, ribbon: may arts, punches: su & nesties, buttons: basic grey, I made the flower using a tut that Maz put on her blog long ago :)


Our Creative Corner: Try a NEW technique (that would be the flower)



Now here is Amy's card:


I am so glad that Amy will be staying on for the next 365 Cards year :)
And that will begin on March 1st!!!

13 comments:

Danni said...

Fun card!

Chrissy C said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that flower. So adorable!

annieambriel said...

wow! love the lollipop flower. So fun.

AUsome mom said...

Fabulous card Rose! I love that flower. Must find that tut :)
Amy is just the sweetest and the most fun crafter. I love her fun cards and her personality. You did her a fine, fine job!

~amy~ said...

I LOVE it...I totally smiled when I peeked at the very super fun sassy papers that you used!!!! Thanks for your sweet words girlie!!!! You are thee best!

fabricbutterfly said...

Wow, that is one awsome flower, love what you did with it, fantastic!!!

Kissin' Krafts said...

I love it! Gonna have to try to make that flower!

TesaB said...

Wonderful! Love your take on Amy, awesome papers, girl! And that flower is yummy!!!

Hannah said...

to echo the masses- i love that flower!

KimS said...

This is way toooooooo cute!! Love that flower!!!!

Tammy said...

Fun flower!! Haven't tried that technique before--now Ill have to scraplift from you!!

Trish Hughes said...

Let's just say WOW!!!
Trish

Linda said...

WOW girlie....this is one FABULOUS flower!!