Friday, February 26, 2010

Sophie's Style

We are just 2 days from Day 365!!!!
That means in 3 days we will see who the new DT members are and also get to start with Day 1 of a new year :)

** I guess I should save my excitement until I see what Pam gives us, eh?**


Well today on 365 Cards we get to copy Sophie's Signature Style.

FYI: She makes "clean & simple" look STUNNING!!!
Me on the other hand... well simple is what I end up with!! lol


And great news......... Sophie's staying on with 365 :) I am thrilled!!!




paper: kraft & cosmo cricket earth love, misc: sentiment, twine, embossing folder, su punch for the flower.


HERE IS SOPHIE'S CARD:


PLEASE note that I DID NOT make both cards!!!

This week I am showing you the DT card along with mind
so you can see what style they have and what I was to follow.


If you like the DT card and want to comment on it PLEASE visit their blog and do so.

Just click on their name and it will take you there.
I am sure they would love to get your comments :)

13 comments:

FireCracker082 said...

love that awesome blossom! grin

Sherry (aka sherryann) said...

Rose, great job on the flower and the clean and simple card.

stephjacobson said...

Your card is gorgeous, Rose, and I LOVE the flower!

Chrissy C said...

Woo Hoo girl! Congrats on getting them all done! So proud!!!

The card is adorable! I love those flowers you come up with!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Rose, your card is VERY stunning.

fabricbutterfly said...

OK, that just totally rocks, I love it the flower is fantastic! I love it!

TesaB said...

Simply stunning, you do rock this clean and simple style! FAB flower!!!!

Trish Hughes said...

These are great, love how simple but stunning they are!!!
Trish

Maria Matter said...

Lovely!!!
your flower is fantastic!!!
Perfect CAS!!!

Hugs!

KimS said...

Oh...Love this card. Very simple, but soooooooooooooooo pretty!!!

Sophie said...

Fabulous card ! Thanks for playing !

Gloria Stengel said...

Sophie has a way with clean and simple and I just cannot get it right. You did a fab job. I love the flower. My desk is a-bloom whith these flowers! I am so hooked on making them! LOL

Linda said...

You ROCKED with Sophie's style.....such a beautiful card!!