Friday, February 12, 2010

Road Trip!!

365 Cards Day 349 " A Good Sense of Direction"
Don't worry, you don't have to have a good sense of direction to complete this challenge :) But here is what you do need to have on your card:

Something that has to do with direction - think about words like here or there, North, South, East, and West. Or maybe use a symbol or two, like an arrow.

Practical Scrappers: Sketch by Gloria :)



Look Gloria I even used the same paper as you did! LOL

paper: cosmo cricket the boyfriend, kraft, all cricut cuts are from going places cart. misc: ribbon

14 comments:

Gloria Stengel said...

Are you stalking me now!? ROFL I love this card. But I had to do a double-take to make sure this was your blog. Now a flower in sight. No cute paper pieced bunnies! This is very manly!

alittlelessuseless said...

very cute card, love it.its so hard to make things boyish.... would be great as a scrap page too.

Chrissy C said...

Great card! I can't believe 365 is almost done! You've done a fab job. I didn't last very long...lol!

Sarah said...

What a great card! Love the little car and key. My fur baby likes to help me scrap too - either a paw print or a foot warmer! Have an awesome day, and thanks for playing at Practical Scrappers!

Maria Matter said...

oh how fabulous Rose! the papers are perfect!!!
Hugs & Blessings, Maria

Sherri said...

LOVE it!!!!

magicwanda said...

Hi Rose
You know I am a BIG FAN of your work....
I love this
Thanks for joining us @ Practical Scrappers
Big HUgs Wanda:-)
BUSY BUSY always Busy you are!

Linby said...

you have done such a great job with this challenge.
Linbyx

Jennifer Campbell said...

How lovely... great take on the sketch challenge!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

You are such an inspiration...

Megan at PPC said...

What a cute card! Please check out my blog candy and NEW color combo challenge at: www.pictureperfectcreations.blogspot.com

-Megs :)

Scrapaddict said...

Love it Rose, I see what you mean lots of us used the same paper --- maybe Pam should use it as a challenge ???

KimS said...

How cute!!! That's what I need right now...a road trip somewhere warm.

Linda said...

Awesome card....love all the Cricut cuts...they are just perfect for this card!!!