Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Project Tuesday: Gift Card Holder

This week on Project Tuesday we are making Gift Card Holders. The instructions I used to create mine are HERE. I hope you join us this week and be sure to stop over at Project Tuesday to see the other awesome projects the DT have created to inspire you :)




paper: ms cardstock, american crafts celebration, stamps: Stamps and Smiles, ms bakers twine, misc: ribbon

I colored up Cuppy with Prisma watercolor pencil's and added ms glitter to her frosting :)


We would like to announce that we are looking for a few more girls to join our team. If you are interested in a spot, please leave DT after your name and we will announce the NEW team March 1st.

8 comments:

Rose said...

Awesome project Rose! I like the bright, fun colors you used. The inside is finished really nice, too. I really like this!!

Karen Wilson said...

Hi Rose! This is awesome, I love all those colors!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh this is just too cute, I love how you did the gift card holder, the colors are great

KimS said...

How stinken cute!!!! Great paper choice to use with the adorable cupcake and those adorable balloons!!!

Lisa said...

This is so cute! I love the sparkles!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Super cute card holder Rose! What a fun design using Happy Birthday Cupcake and I LOVE that fun paper!

Have a wonderful week ~ Hugs :)

PS Congratulations on completing the 365 day's of cards!

Toucan Scraps said...

that is fantastic, I've got to have a go at one of those

Linda said...

What a fun and adorable card....that frosting looks like you used coconut. LOL