Thursday, February 18, 2010

OCCSC #3

Well it is Thursday and that means it is time for a new sketch on the OCCSC :) Hop on over to the OCC Sketch Blog and take a look at what the DT has created for this challenge. You're sure to be inspired.
** I had to peak at the DT's cards for inspiration this week as nothing was popping into my head!! Well as soon as I saw Laural's card, wham! my card was in my head !! Thanks Laural :) Sometimes I just go blank LOL




paper: dcwv garden party, blooms: paper blooms, sentiment: su, punches: ek, su, ms, misc: pearls & buttons.

I look forward to seeing what you all create this week :)

This is also for Pile it On: Flowers

15 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Rose! This is o gorgeous! Very Elegant! I ♥ it!!!
Hugs,
Lisa

Mrs B said...

Rose, just beautiful! I know what you mean...sometimes I just can't think...and I need a little push in the right direction and I can always find it with one of you girls!
CindyB

Jennifer said...

Rose
This is so pretty. I love the colors. I too need a kick in the pants sometimes. Pet those cute kitties for me.

Jen

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Love the "rose" colored paper.. so soft and elegant looking.

Rose said...

Your card is beautiful Rose! I love those crochet flowers and the doily you stamped your bird on. Did you punch that yourself? That looks hard to do. Just a great card!
Hugs,
Rose F

Jennifer Meyer said...

Gorgeous card Rose, I LOVE the elegant design and the stunning flowers - got to get me some of those!
Have a fun weekend, Jennifer :)

Maria Matter said...

beautiful colors and paper!!
Blessings, Maria

Iwona Palamountain (a.k.a. Chupa) said...

Ahhh how gorgeous this is, wonderful colours!!!

Audrey said...

What an elegant card. I love that birdie. Thanks for joining us at Pile It On.

Robyn said...

So elegant!

Jennifer said...

This is such a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at PIO. Hugs!

Rosanne said...

Lovely card! Thanks for Piling It On!

Gloria Stengel said...

I love this. Love the punched edges and the crochet flower. And that fabbie bird stamp! (ok, I wrote this by accident for another card...but I mean it for this card)

KimS said...

Gorgeous card! Love the paper that you used. And..how cute is that bird?!

Linda said...

Oh I really like this card, Rose.....so beautiful and quite elegant!!