Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Love Birds on a Joy Fold Card

Are you all ready for another fun and easy project this week for Project Tuesday? :) Well this week we are making a Joy Fold Card and you can find the instructions HERE. This was my first one and sure not to be the last :) I followed the instructions at the bottom of the page and made mine a square and used a button in place of the sentiment (I will write inside when it is needed).


paper is bg bittersweet, button is bg, heart corner punch from ms, the sweet digi is from Stamps and Smiles.

you see all that stitching? well i did it all by hand after piercing the holes !! **hope dh gets me that janome i want soon lol :) but heck Q had a blast helping me with the sewing so it was a fun time for us both. lol

Day 345 on 365 Cards: "ad inspired" I know it's late but couldn't post this until PT went live ;)
Hand Full of Stamps: "Open the Fun" - any card


Crafty Creations : "stitching" I am thrilled to be your hostess for this challenge :)

**it is a day early but think of it this way, you get to start your card early! lol

this week our challenge is "stitching" we would like to see stitching in any amount on your creation. Our fabulous sponsor for this challenge is Stamps and Smiles!
Be sure to check the CCC blog tomorrow and see all the fantastic creations by the rest of our DT.

14 comments:

Scrapaddict said...

Look at you stitching!!!!l I love it and those birdies are so cute! Great job!

Karen Wilson said...

Hi Rose! This is awesome and LOVE the stitching!

Dawn said...

Hand stitched WOW! You are my hero! Did you also cut out the birds and branch? They look incredible! PS- My Birthday is in April, just sayin. lol

Sandy from Ukiah said...

What a stunning card... I love how it just pops out at you.. love love it.

magicwanda said...

Wow Rose
What an AWESOME card
and Fantastic stiching !!!!
Big Hugs Wanda:-)

Mrs B said...

Rose, very pretty! I love the stitching!
CindyB

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

Rose, thanks so much for your visits and kind comments to my blog.....here is the link to the paper flowers...scroll down the page to see all of the instructions...have a wonderful day!

http://wendysmedley.typepad.com/possibilities/2009/11/week-of-gratitude-bouquet.html

enjoy *~*

acreativeneed said...

Gorgeous, Rose!! Great challenge (tough one for me), and love your card!
smiles,Deena

Maria Matter said...

well, a joy fold is perfect for this delightful card!!!
and your stitching is excellent...I always hand stitch mine...with a pen! lol

A beautiful card Rose!!!

blessings, Maria

Quirky said...

so cute!! :)

Hope Jacare said...

Great card Rose and thanks for a fab challenge. I agree joy folds are great!xx

KimS said...

Love this card! I can't believe you hand stitched it!! You did a fantastic job!!!!!

Linda said...

WOWZER girlie....the hand stitching is FABULOUS!!! Very beautiful card!!

Trish Hughes said...

Super cute, thanks so much for playing along with HFOS.
Trish