Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Lily digi preview :)

This is a soon to be released image from
Simple Doodles.

With Easter right around the corner,
I see a lot of cards being made
with this awesome Lily digi :)


365 Cards Day 361 "Kristie's Signature Style"

Pam described Kristie's style as contemporary
well i have no clue what that is so i went with the colors Kristie used :)



paper: all unknown scraps, corners: ek, misc: ribbon, sentiment, pearls, digi: Simple Doodles


now here is Kristie's awesome card:


11 comments:

MicheleV said...

Great card Rose! I love the look of the flowerpot!

Kissin' Krafts said...

CUTE, love the flower! I'm not sure what "contemporary" is either :)

magicwanda said...

Hi Rose
I really love the first one ...that flower and pot are awesome....love the colors!
Stop by my blog I have something for you....Hugs Wanda:-)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I love them.

Maria Matter said...

what is contemporary anyway??? lol
Your card, however, is gorgeous!!!
blessings, Maria

TesaB said...

Very contemporary - I think ;) And foremost, it's gorgeous, love that flower, and the paper piecing!!!

Trish Hughes said...

Wow, I really love both cards. Great job!!! Thanks so much for all of your hard work!!!
Trish

annieambriel said...

love the pot and flowers.. gorgeous

fabricbutterfly said...

Great card, Rose, and the image is wonderful, too!!!

KimS said...

Love this card! How great is that lily digi!!!!

Linda said...

Stunning card.....love the way you have done the lilies!!!