Thursday, February 11, 2010

Just Bee-cuze

Well are you all ready for the new sketch on the OCC Sketch Blog? :)
Remember we have a new blog address HERE.
We have 3 new DT members :) Welcome Cindy, Lisa, and Jennifer :)



paper: unknown,bg pearls, punches: ms, ek & su, i colored up the super cute images from Stamps and Smiles, popped the bees and flower head, added ribbon to the pot and called it good :)

OK off you all go to create your card ;)
I look forward to seeing what you all create :)

13 comments:

EileenMV said...

This card is too cute! Can't help but smile when I look at it!!!

Laurel said...

Such a cute card!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Cute cute card

Gloria Stengel said...

So cute. Love how those bees are a-buzzin' around Miss Flower. hee hee

Rose said...

This is so cute Rose! I love the lace border and the images you used are awesome. Great colors, just so fresh! Wonderful card!
Hugs,
Rose F

Mrs B said...

Oh, this is sooo cute! I love those images!!!!
CindyB

Jennifer said...

Rose
So pretty. I love the flower with the little bow on the pot. It's all so pretty.

{hugs}
Jen

Maria Matter said...

super super sweet Rose!
makes me smile!
Blessings!

Darsie Bruno said...

such a fun spring card! I love it!

Jennifer Meyer said...

WOW Rose you have been a busy stamper! LOVE each of your fun designs, your OCC card is SO cute, LOVE the fun bumble bee's and darling layout!

Have a fun weekend! Happy Valentine's Day ~ Hugs, Jennifer :)

Iwona Palamountain (a.k.a. Chupa) said...

Ick Rose, this is too CUTE!! I must get that border punch...

janeskeepsakes said...

I love this card. You did such a great job.

Linda said...

This is one beeee-autiful card. LOL It is just adorable...love the little bees!!