Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hugs & Chocolate

The OCC Sketch Challenge has a new blog address!!! Be sure to click HERE and become a follower so you stay up to date with us :)

Well we have another fantastic sketch this week on OCC Sketch Challenge. I hope you hop over, grab the sketch and join us :) Be sure to see what the other DT members have created!



paper: bg bittersweet, digi & sentiment: Stamps and Smiles, ms & ek punches, misc: pearls, buttons, stickles, glossy accents.
I look forward to seeing what you all create :)

13 comments:

Dawn said...

YOur card is FAB!! I looooooooove chocolate, and this is the only kind I can have anymore, eye candy :) I love what you wrote in your header by the way!

Sherry (aka sherryann) said...

Rose, beautiful card and I love that BG bittersweet paper.

Janis said...

Love the pink and chocolate!

Rose said...

Very pretty card Rose! i love the way you combined your colors, just lovely!
Hugs,
Rose

Deb said...

Very nice card, Rose! I hope to have some time to play along with this one.

Laurel said...

This is so pretty, love that BG paper!

Our Creative Corner said...

Fabulous sample Rose, LOVE the yummy chocolates and paper pieced card!

Hugs, Jennifer :)

magicwanda said...

What a great card Rose...
Boy I sure could use a few hugs and a LOT of Chocolate....lol
So pretty
Big HUgs Wanda
:-)
--{--@

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Beautiful is what is coming to my mind..

Iwona Palamountain (a.k.a. Chupa) said...

OMG so much detail here! I love it Rose, so clever! :)

Brenda said...

oooohhhhh soooo pretty!!!!
love the colors!
hugs
Brenda

Gloria Stengel said...

I loooove all these prints together! You rocked it! Sorry I am so late commenting. I am crap at my commeting this past week. Being w/o internet stinks!

Linda said...

Yummy box of chocolates.....I want the one with the swirl on top. LOL Beautiful combo of papers!!!