Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hello Turtle

Are you all ready for another challenge on Simple Doodles? :)
The challenge that starts on Feb 12th is :
Add some background.
Trish would like to see some background designs on your project.
You can either use designer paper, make your own,
and/or emboss the background.

Well I went with all designer paper as the paper I was making ended up looking like the apron my mom had me make when teaching me to sew (not a pretty sight!) lol

This card is for three challenges:

Simple Doodles: Designer Paper

Christian Paper Crafts: Tuesday Sketch

365 Cards : Day 346 "Tuesday's Trio" Scallops - ribbon - ink distressing



I just love this sweet little turtle from Simple Doodles :) I use it on all the baby cards I need to give out.

Paper : BG sugar rush, ribbon: ms, black pearl for eye & white on ribbon, pretty petunia ink for the distressing,nesties, and a fab button that was in a goodie package Linda sent me :)



I hope you join us for this challenge on Simple Doodles (it will start on the 12th and end on the 25th) so you have lots of time to hop over to Simple Doodles and grab a FREE digi and join the fun :)

9 comments:

Anna ~ Flatkatt said...

What a sweet card! Love your paper pieced turtle and the cheerful colours.

EileenMV said...

This is such a cute card - love the turtle!

Janis said...

This is great! I love the papers and that turtle is so sweet.

Gloria Stengel said...

Super cute turtle Rose. I've seen him before, but you are right...he's toooo cute to only use once! Thanks for playing along with my sketch again this week! It means a lot to me that you are so faithful!

kisatrtle said...

awwwww send him to me!

Maria Matter said...

this is way too cute with all these different papers, love it!!!
Blessings!

Scrapaddict said...

Adorable card and I love the paper, tried making my own but gave up after 5 tries!

Linby said...

fab card, you really know how to paper piece.
Linbyx

Linda said...

Cute Cute Cute....love the way you pulled all those patterns together perfectly!!!