Wednesday, February 3, 2010

CCC "Wings" challenge & Blog Hop winner :)

This week on Crafty Creations Mandy has given us the challenge "Wings"
I hope you come and join us and I look forward to seeing all of your lovely creations :)

This is also for the CPC Sketch challenge #41


paper: K&co lemon drop, bird: cricut home decor cart, punches: ms & su, buttons, rhinestone, stickles.

A HUGE thank you to all that joined us for the Blog Hop and Challenge last week :)
Now for the winner on my Blog................
#7 Beverly Gotthardt
Please email me at roseandprecious@yahoo.com and I will forward your info to Stamps and Smiles so you can get your prize :)

7 comments:

Janis said...

This is my favorite from all the Designer's this week. (Shhhh, don't tell) I just love this bird! How cute is that? And your colors and flowers are perfect with this. Great job!

Saskia said...

Great, happy card!!!

Saskia :)

acreativeneed said...

Oh the secret's out! shhhh...might be my fave too! heehee! Who can resist these fun cheerful colors and patterns!! Fabulous card Rose!!
smiles,Deena

Trish Hughes said...

You rock with those flowers!!! Great card!!!
Trish

Linda said...

Now there is one super cute little birdie!!! Love your flowers!!!

stephanne said...

This is fabulous!! Love the way you have used those papers, image and embellies included!!! Thought I would pop in, it's always fun to see what another cat-lover has been creating!! I have a cat named Gravy that looks an awful lot like your Q!!
Happy Sunday,
Stephanne

Linda said...

Seriously this adorable little bird is in Home Decor cartridge....I must go check that out!! LOL Fabulous card girl!!!