Thursday, February 11, 2010

All you need is LOVE

365 Cards Day 348 "Keep it Simple" Here are the specifics:

Start out with blank cardstock, stamp an image in one color and DO NOT color it in. Add one embellishment that coincides with the image. You may add any sentiment you wish.

For example, if the image was a bouquet of flowers, then you would add a single blossom embellishment to the bunch.

**well Pam should know by now that I don't follow rules 100% so I used a su boarder punch and heat embossed the inkadinkado stamp with clear embossing powder! I used ms plain card stock , black ink, added a pearl heart to go with LOVE. As I see it I stayed within the rules :)

** wouldn't Pam choke on her special coffee if I try out for the DT call she has? LOL
Then again , perhaps Gloria is rebel enough for Pam!! *wink*

9 comments:

Janis said...

That is very stunning. Such a sweetie tweetie.

Maria Matter said...

omgosh, this is so striking!
you pulled off that challenge, didn't ya! great job!!!

blessings, maria

fabricbutterfly said...

Fantastic job Rose, I couldn't wrap my mind around this challenge, but maybe now I have a spark, Great job!!!

~amy~ said...

Hey rebel girl...love what you've done...you crack me up!

magicwanda said...

Oh Rosie girl
I love this one!
You better slow down girlfriend you are gonna burn out....LOL
(Wink) so I can catch up to you ...lol
Big Hugs Wanda:-)

Scrapaddict said...

Beautiful! I love the stamped image

Linby said...

hey you on the dark side - great card! I LOVE it.
Linbyx

KimS said...

What a great card. I love that it's just black and white with just the pink heart!!!

Linda said...

What a beautiful stamp.....totally AWESOME card, girl!!!