Sunday, February 28, 2010

All 365 Cards have now been made!!! :)

365 Cards Day 365: Super Sketchy Sunday

WOW how fast this year has gone!! I am thrilled Pam is continuing with 365 Cards :)
I look forward to seeing what she has in store for us, well as long as "feathers" are not involved! LOL You know Pam hits the "special" coffee quite a lot!! :)

Due to several commitments in my life right now I am not sure I will be able to play along each day, but will jump in as often as I can :)


I want to thank Pam and her awesome DT ladies, I have grown so much as a card maker due to the challenges and have made some wonderful friends and one day hope to meet the #1 Rebel IRL :)

Well Linda B and I had friendly challenge between us that we would cross this finish line hand in hand.... and we did it!!! ok Linda did kick and fuss a bit but I kept her on track *wink wink*

When ever I think I am not growing I just look back to what I made in the first few months of blogging and see how far I have come.
Do any of you do that? ;)

OK eno
ugh of my rambling on to my card lol




paper: k&co, rub ons: k&co, pearls: basic grey, leaf stamp: su



I lifted Janice's card as I really liked how she used the rubon for her corner and added leaves behind her flower. **also it is the last day so why not let the rebel out? LOL**

17 comments:

Kim said...

Congrats, Rose! What a lovely card to end the year on!! I'll miss your daily cards, but love seeing all that you're doing with the other blogs too! Thanks for daily inspiration for the last year!

Aloha, Kim

PS I too look back on what I've done and am stunned at how I've progressed, but my biggest accomplishment is that it doesn't take me all day to make one card now! Practice does make [almost] perfect! :)

Gloria Stengel said...

First, the new blog looks fab. Second, this card is fantastic. Love the paper, rubons, flower, and pearls. Very classy! And third...CONGRATULATIONS on doing ALL the 365 Cards! That is something to be proud of!

I agree, that the fun part of this is learning from our card making sisters! I love to try new things and learn new things and rediscover old things. I'm glad you are along for the ride!

Chrissy C said...

Congratulations girl! I'm so proud of you! Can't believe you did it! Awesome!

You're work is wonderful and this final card was no exception! Great job!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Congrats on finishing the year... Ya for you... and what a beautiful card. Let that REBEL out. lol

Deb said...

Whoo Hoo! You did it! I've enjoyed seeing all the cards you have made. It speaks of dedication to achieve a goal. Way to go!

magicwanda said...

Wow Rose
That is a lot of work and cards.....
I love this one but I think you need to rest now....lol
Way to go Rose!
Hugs Wanda:-)

Linda said...

YEAH ROSE WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for all your inspiration to continue with the 365 Cards.

What a beautiful card for your finishing card....love your flower....it is just the perfect touch.

fabricbutterfly said...

Well, ditto to all that they said, but I don't have time to look in the dictionary on how to spell a word so lets just say:

stupendous the card is beyond gorgeous, and how fun that you did all the cards.
You better be around!!

Hannah said...

Pretty!

Scrapaddict said...

I love it! Feel free to 'steal' from me anytime. As I've gotten 100s of ideas from you {lol}!

Jennifer Meyer said...

A HUGE Congrats Rose! Way to go, you have inspired SO many to stamp along with sharing your paper piecing designs each day!

LOTS of hugs, Jennifer :)

li-bee-ti said...

CONGRATULATION, GIRL, on catching up ALL 365 cards and on being one of the new DT (now I have more friends to help me when I cheat... LOL).
I'm so happy for you!
hugs,
Libeeti

TesaB said...

Congratulations, Rose! That is an amazing accomplishment and it's been such a privelige to have been able to follow your cardmaking all these months (since May when I found 365 cards)! And you finish the year with STYLE! This card is a beauty!

And now you will continue in a new way! Congrats on making the team, I'm so happy we'll be there together with the other fab ladies!

KimS said...

WOW...Congrats on finishing all 365 cards!!! That is awesome!!!!! Love this card...absolutely gorgeous!!!

Linby said...

love the new blog, love this card and LOVE that flower -fab
Linbyx

~amy~ said...

I'm diggin' the new bloggie look girlie...I'm a smidge behind my commenting...like I have over 400 blog posts to wade through...oy...a big ginormous high-five to you sista for completing 365 days...good grief, where do you store all your cards...LOL...I love your take on the sunday sketch...that bloom rocks and well, so do you:)

Pam said...

Gorgeous card, Rose!