Sunday, February 7, 2010

365 Super Sketchy Sunday

Pam has asked me to "fill in" for Gloria today as she is on a 4 day scraping retreat :)
I tell you these are some mighty big shoes to fill !! lol Talk about STRESS!!!
I hope I did you proud, Gloria :)

365 Cards Day 343 : Super Sketchy Sunday






I flipped the sketch, paper is cosmo cricket nutmeg, sentiment: rub on , ribbon SU! , balloons are a stamp from Stamps and Smiles, paper pieced bear is a digi from ellephantastic, misc: twine, ribbon, brown pearls for eyes, white pearl heart on foot, and glossy accents on nose, balloons and nose are popped.

14 comments:

Mandy - Crafty Angel said...

beautiful card! just the cutie bear and balloons..super sweet!

{{hugs}}mandyxx

Saskia said...

Ooooh... lovely card and great take on the sketch!!!

Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

KimS said...

WOW...I LOVE this card!!!!!! You did a fantastic job at filling in for Gloria!! Where do you get all the wonderful ideas?!

Lea L. said...

What a sweetie of a card!! Great job with the sketch!

♥Lea

Pam said...

Well I think you did a wonderful job stepping into Gloria's shoes for the day - thanks again!!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

You did a great job and I luv you card!

Dawn said...

This is adorable!! I looooove the papers you used!!

Leah said...

SO cute! Love the paper you used for the teddy, too sweet.

Brenda said...

awww how adorable!!!!
hugs
Brenda

Jennifer Meyer said...

Awww what a precious card, LOVE the paper pieced bear and beautiful!! DESIGN!!

Hugs, Jennifer :)

~amy~ said...

excellent job Rose!!! You did a fabbie job on the sketch!!

Gloria Stengel said...

So...you are saying I have big feet?! LOL

Fabbie job. Love your pp as always. CUTE! Thanks for filling in for me while I was off in the wilderness with the SNOW!

Maria Matter said...

love all the patterns here, adorable Rose!!
Blessings!

Linda said...

Ahhhhh what a sweet little bear....very cute take on this sketch!!!