Wednesday, February 17, 2010

365 Cards Days 352, 353, 354

Well this week the talented DT members are each creating a sketch for us :)
I love sketches so am thrilled this is our challenge for the week.
So here are my cards for the first three:


365 Cards Day 354 "Kristie's Sketch"


paper: unknown, letters and heart: cricut, ef: swiss dots, ribbon: unknown



365 Cards Day 353 "Audrey's Sketch"




paper: basic grey, digi: Dawn at: Lost in Paper Scraps, ef: divine swirl.



365 Cards Day 352 "Gloria's Sketch




paper: su, stamp: su, punches: ms, su, fiskars, ribbon: ms

Only 11 more days until we start 365 all over again!!
I just hope Pam leaves out the "feather" challenge next year LOL

10 comments:

TesaB said...

You do the most lovely cards, Rose! The first one is my favorite of these three, such a FANTASTIC take on the sketch! LOVE the stitching!!! And the take on Gloria's sketch is amazing, love that color combo and what a beautiful stamp!

Linby said...

another three fantastic cards - love the ribbon effect on the first one. I think the last one is my fav - colours, image everything is just so elegant.
Linbyx

Allison said...

Wow...you get a lot done in a day! Impressive takes on these challenges!

Chrissy C said...

Great cards. I LOVE the first one!

Rosanne said...

beautiful cards!

KimS said...

WOW...I love all 3 cards!!!! Gorgeous butterfly stamp

Maria Matter said...

omgosh, these are gorgeous Rose!

I love the brw/blue butterfly!!! and I see you are happily paper piecing again! lol too fun! Love the ribbon treatment on the first card, you are so creative my friend!

Blessings, Maria

Gloria Stengel said...

All three of these are fantastic. But of course I love the one with my sketch best...plus you used a butterfly on it! LOL Great job, Rose. As always!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Wow! Your takes on the sketches are fabulous! Really lovely cards.

Linda said...

All three are totally AWESOME....love the way you did the ribbon on the first one!!!
That is one super cute cat on the second one!!
Beautiful butterfly stamp and very lovely color combo on the third one!!