Sunday, February 14, 2010

365 Cards Days 350 &351

WOW can you believe we are just 14 days away from Day 365?
This year sure has gone by fast!

Well yesterday I got to and spend some time with my buddy Shelly :) So what? I hear you say (lol) well each time we get together we share paper! And this time she sent me home with memory box sheets from 3 new paper packs *drool*!! Thanks Shelly :)
So I used paper from the Frond pack to make my card for day 350 as soon as I got home last night as it was calling my name and it would not shut up until I cut into it! *grin*

365 Cards Day 350: "Stacked Up"

For this challenge, you need to be thinking about layers...

Create at least 3 stacks of different items on your card.

Those items can be anything from patterned paper to all sorts of embellishments that can be stacked, but having only 3 stacks of one type of item (e.g. buttons) will not count for the challenge.

Here are my 3 stacks:
paper on paper: flower
ribbon on ribbon: cream hem tape on brown ribbon
pearls on butterfly and corners (hope that counts as they are a stack)



paper: memory box frond, su card stalk (thanks for both shelly!) stamps: su, punches: ek corners, su circles, misc: basic gray pearls, su button, ribbon.


365 Day 351: Super Sketchy Sunday
**This is the start of Sketch Week and each day we will have a sketch from one of the DT to work with :) Today Pam starts us off !!


I admit this was a rush card as I have to get other things done today!
paper: prima first blush, sentiment: su, corners: su, butterfly s: ms, nesties, tree stamp: can't remember (think it is inkados or something like that)

14 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh girlie, such fabbie cards!!

Scrapaddict said...

Rose these are beautiful! I really like day 350 I could not have waited to cut that paper either!

Chrissy C said...

So pretty! Love the fall looking one! Fall is my favorite!

TesaB said...

Rose! Lovely cards! LOVE the stacked one, the colors and spring theme is wonderful! And what an amazing tree stamp on the sketch card! WOW! And the little butterfly is such a nice touch!

Linby said...

Oh Rose lovely cards. Especially like the first one. You have so many different and great styles - what goes on in your head LOL!
Linbyx

Quirky said...

Lovely cards, Rose :)
How've you been? :)

Quirky said...

Lovely cards, Rose :)
How've you been? :)

Jennifer Meyer said...

Such pretty cards Rose, I LOVE the beautiful papers you used and what gorgeous designs!

I am off to bed ~ Hugs, Jennifer :)

Maria Matter said...

gorgeous cards Rose!!

I love the soft & peaceful look of your first card...wow!
and that flourish tree on your 2nd card is just magnificent!

Brenda Weaver said...

Your cards are really great! I especially like the first one with the butterfly.

KimS said...

These cards are GORGEOUS!!!! I love that paper you used for the 1st card.

Gloria Stengel said...

That first card is totally stunning! I've never used memory box paper before, but now I see I may need to get some of that! (insert sigh of longing here)

Pam said...

I know - this year has just flown by for me!! Your cards are stunning, Rose - some really beautiful work here :)

Linda said...

Both are such wonderful cards!!! The first one is stunning!!! I really like the layout on the second one!!