Monday, February 22, 2010

365 Cards Day 359

365 Cards Day 359 : Gloria's Signature Style
Well Gloria's Signature Style is Vintage!! and she is fantastic at it :)
we are to make a vintage card and "lift" something from Gloria's card.

**well i tried to lift Gloria's card but she has a watermark on it so i had to make my own** ROFL
I used her layout and flipped it :)




i pulled out an old paper pack called vintage scrap-n-sampler by paper reflections. all the items used are from it except the black pearls.


Now to show you Gloria's card which is AWESOME!!! :)



12 comments:

Chrissy C said...

WOW Rose that's really beautiful! I'm not usually a big fan of the vintage but you pulled it off beautifully!

Sharon@TheCraftieGal said...

Nice reinterpretation! I can never pull of vintage because I can never find enough things to stick on the page/card! So I'm very impressed!

annieambriel said...

This card is gorgeous, combo colors are great! :)

Jammie Clark said...

Rose, oh Rose, sometimes you just amaze me!

KimS said...

What a BEAUTIFUL card!!!!! And..Gloria's card is just as amazing!!!!

magicwanda said...

Oh you go Rose.....
I love it , Vintage is one of my favorite styles and you did great!
Big Hugs Wanda;-)

Maria Matter said...

Oh, I love vintage!!!
Gorgeous Rose!!
blessings, Maria

TesaB said...

Fantastic card, Rose! Love how you put this together!

Kissin' Krafts said...

Once again a beautiful card! Please keep them coming!

fabricbutterfly said...

Fantastic job with Gloria's style just stunning, I don't know what else to say it is just lovely!!!!
I hope you are trying out for the 365 cards DT, you really do such fun work and gorgeous stuff I'd like to see more!!!

Gloria Stengel said...

Wow. Great take on my Vintage card challenge! I know it's not you "thing" but you did a great and had the perfect papers in your hoard!

Linda said...

This is an awesome Vintage card.....you really pulled it together nicely. This was a really hard one for me do.