Saturday, February 20, 2010

365 Cards Day 356

Well this is the last day of Sketch Week and let me tell you all the DT made awesome cards to go with the fantastic sketches they drew :) Thanks ladies!!
365 Cards Day 356 : Vicky's Sketch






paper: basic grey nook & pantry, brad: su, rub on's: plaid, misc: ribbon

I prefer cards without a sentiment as 80 % of the cards I make get sent to my pen pal in Idaho who has 9 other pen pals. That way she can use them for every day letters :)


Q turns 4 today :) no cake for him, but he helped me make
cookies last night and let me tell you he loves the dough LOL


I wonder what Pam has in store for us next week to wrap up the first year of 365 Cards.
Bet it will be something FUN!!! :)

15 comments:

Ann said...

Oooh, love this one, Rose! The image and that corduroy brad really pop!

Magda said...

Lovely card!
Magda x

fabricbutterfly said...

Beautiful card, Rose, your pen pal is sure blessed with all the lovely cards you make.

Happy Birthday Q

Gloria Stengel said...

I love this. Love the punched edges and the crochet flower. And that fabbie bird stamp!

Gloria Stengel said...

oops commented on the wrong card! ROFL I have too many windows open! Ahem...I love this nook and pantry card! It's very pretty and just fabbie!

TesaB said...

Fab card, Rose! I so love the papers, and what a CUTE image!!!

Rose said...

This is a really cute card Rose! The DSP you used is so cheerful and fun! Super cute!!
Hugs,
Rose F

Laurel said...

Oh yummy! I love this card.

Karen Lee said...

Rose this is one delightful card!!

xoxo Karen Lee

KimS said...

What an adorable card! HAPPY BELATED B-DAY TO Q!!!!!!!!

Toucan Scraps said...

that so so gorgeous

Sherry (aka sherryann) said...

Love this card and the paper is just lovely.

Linby said...

oh I love this, cute image and the papers go so well plus fab flower.
Linbyx

Jennifer Meyer said...

LOVE thie Rose! Amazing design and I LOVE how you paper pieced this together!

Hugs, Jennifer :)

Linda said...

What a great multi-purpose card.......love the teapot and cup!!!