Friday, January 29, 2010

Two more sneak peaks from Simple Doodles :)

Here are two more soon to be released digis over at Simple Doodles. Trish only needs ONE more follower to hit 50 so she can add a special digi for free. So if your not a follower hop on over and become one! Also come and join us for the challenges on Simple Doodles every other week (link to current challenge is in the sidebar) There are also tons of free digis to grab and use :)


365 Cards Day 334: The 3 B's
Blue, Blossom & emBoss
(so glad Pam didn't use Brad!! lol)



This cake digi has hearts on it but to fit the challenge I put flowers where the hearts are. I love being able to adjust digis to fit any card :) There will also be a cake with candles!!

paper: su, punches: su & ek, flowers: prima, EF: sizzix Damask, pearls, and the cake digi is from Simple Doodles.



365 Cards Day 335: The 3 D's
(sounds like my 10th grade report card Pam! lol)
Dark Brown, Diamond, & Distressing
*hope just 2 diamonds count :) and look Pam I frayed the ribbon much better this time then in the frayed challenge!! :)

Get Sketchy: Sketch






Isn't this a fun digi?? I saw a picnic card in my mind but couldn't get it to work with the challenge. there is always next time, eh?

paper: BG nook & pantry, buttons, ribbon, bg paper edges distressed, and of course the digi is from Simple Doodles.

12 comments:

Trish Hughes said...

I love both of them!!! I really love those flowers, it works so well. Thanks so much for sharing!!!
Trish

Laurel said...

Love your take on the GS sketch!

li-bee-ti said...

Two great cards!
the cake is just fab! and why did you changed the hearts into flowers?... you could cheat and say those hearts are heart flowers... LOL
I love the colors combo (you may use everybody art challenge, they have this color combo as a challenge...)

Saskia said...

Beautiful cards Rose!

Enjoy your weekend!
Saskia :)

Gloria Stengel said...

Rose, that cake digi came out FANTASTIC! OMGosh! I started working no that digi last night, but now I may have to copy off you! LOL

Sandy from Ukiah said...

love them... i just wish I could stay off the computer to try to create something.. ;-(

MicheleV said...

love your cards rose!
especially love the cake - fab!

Angèle said...

Such a fun card with the salt and pepper!

TesaB said...

You are one amazing card maker, able to do such fun AND beautiful cards day after day! Your blue cake card is soooo yummy, but my favorite must be the salt and pepper card (FUN!) with that awesome BG paper! Have a wonderful Sunday!

~amy~ said...

Good grief girl...you certainly rock the challenges!!!! I aforeboth of your cards!!!!!!!!!

Linda said...

Love your take on this sketch....I did one today too!!

WOW love these papers....I need to get these!! 8)

Dora said...

Great take on the sketch!'thanks for playing!