Wednesday, January 27, 2010

To My Tweetheart

Today I get to show you another sneak peak of some soon to be released digis over at Simple Doodles. This super cute little birdie with a heart and the sentiment are going to be available soon at Simple Doodles. Stop by and see all the digis Trish has and become a follower if your not already as when we reach 50 followers Trish will create a special digi :)



paper: BG june bug & sugar rush, nesties, stickles, ek corners, rhinestones, i colored in the hearts on the sentiment, pearl for eye.

365 Cards Day 333: "The 3 G's"
Green: heart, corners, rhinestones
Glitter: on wing and heart
Grosgrain: ribbon

10 comments:

Trish Hughes said...

Look at you already playing with the new digis!!! You rock!!! Love what you did with it!!!
Trish

Janis said...

Great papers! Cute!

KimS said...

What an adorable card!! The birdie is just sooooooo cute!

Kristen said...

Too cute! I love those papers too, and that image is so cute! I love digi images!

Gloria Stengel said...

Ok, I am blogged out so am not commenting on all the cards that are new...but just had to stop here and tell you that this is so cute. I love all the patterns and it just made me smile all over my face. Great playing with the new digis!

Linda said...

Super cute one, Rose!!! Your tweetheart birdie is adorable!!

Linby said...

I love this card it is so bright and modern.
Linbyx

TesaB said...

Wowsers, Rose! How cute is this!?! The bird is adorable, and wow girl, you rock those BG papers. LOVE your card, makes me sit here with a big smile on my face!

Maria Matter said...

Hi Rose!
love the mix of DP here!!!
so very tweet!
blessings, maria

Elise said...

You are SUCH a busy, productive and talented gal, Rose! I'm enjoying your blog so VERY much.. You ARE a TWEETHEART! Scrumptious work, talented one! Tweet Tweet!