Friday, January 8, 2010

Stamps and Smiles "Jollyland"

Today the Stamps and Smiles DT gets to show you our creations using the Jollyland digi that will be available soon in the Stamps and Smiles store.
Be sure to hop over to Stamps and Smiles to see what the DT has created :)

i made a bag that i saw on Gloria's blog (she has the instructions posted)*thanks Gloria :) i only used one part of the digi so make sure you go to Stamps and Smiles to see the entire digi as it is loaded with cuteness!!

paper: dcwv, ms scallop dot punch, misc: black pearls, glossy accents, stick, stickles, and button

ETA: I am also using this for the OCC 3D Challenge ;) I know it is cheating but, I can't help it as he is so cute ! LOL

10 comments:

Robyn said...

Hey, Rose! Love the snowman bag! How appropriate - it's snowing this AM on the eastcoast!
I love the digistamp - and the paper you chose for the bag is so cheerful. The buttons make a nice addition!

bumblebee creations said...

love your cute bag, and your bunny card underneath is SOOOO cute!!!

Laurel said...

Cute!

Linda said...

Great little bag....cute cute snowman....love those tiny little buttons....great embellishment to give it a dotted look!! 8)

magicwanda said...

Hi Rose
Great little bag ....I like making them , nice little gift!
Love the bright colors and BUTTONS......lol
Big Hugs Wanda

Rose said...

Your little bag is super cute Rose! I love all the sweet detail you added! Have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Rose

Jennifer Meyer said...

Adorable bag Rose, I LOVE the fun detail on the snowman and the pretty buttons on the bottom of your bag.

Hugs, Jennifer :)

scrappinlil said...

Wow...fantastic bag...I just love it...I might have to make one of these...they look easy but I bet they aren't.Great gift though..TFS

KimS said...

This is just tooooooo adorable! I have been wanting to make one of those bags...but just haven't:(

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Oh, this is completely adorable! What a happy little gift bag. So great to see you playing along with the OCC, especially using Jennifer's stamps - LOL.