Thursday, January 7, 2010

Some Bunny Loves You

365 Cards Day 313: Reflection The challenge is to use a stamp to created a reflection of an image on your card. You can keep it simple or embellish the card further if you wish.
Limelight : Sketch & Buttons
Hand Full Of Stamps: Thinking of Love
Penny's Challenge #20: Chalk

I followed the instructions HERE thanks for the link Amy :)
I chalked up the water and grass and drew a flower and some grass.
paper: sassafras, punches: su, sentiment: computer generated, bg buttons with paper instead of string as Sherry taught me to do :) oval nesties and cb flower boarder folder and some edge distressing and it was finished.
Pam this was a FUN new technique to learn :)

18 comments:

Penny D. said...

This is such a cute card!

Tammy said...

So cute--love the sentiment. Thanks for the link to instructions--I was wondering about how to do this!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh another adorable card.. girl where do you find the time.. you are quick.

Linby said...

cute card love those strips they really set it off. thanks too for the link - will try that out.
Linbyx

shelly said...

awwwww sweet :)

Mandy said...

How colorful! And that bunny is CUTE! Love your happy card, Rose! :)

fabricbutterfly said...

You are a brave girl, and you did a fantastic job, wonderful, wonderful!!!

KimS said...

How stinken cute is that?!!! I love how you did the image. You did a super job!!!!!!!

~amy~ said...

Okay, you did quite the smashing job here... I love it rose!!!!

Laura said...

WOWW! I love your reflection! Your card is so adorable... and the colors are so nicely combined! Great job!

Linda said...

Totally AWESOME reflection!!!!
What a cute little bunny....great card, Rose!! 8)

Robyn said...

adorable!

chercroppin said...

What a sweet, adorable card! Love your colors, embossing, buttons and the reflection...how cool!

Thanks for playing along with us at Penny's Challenges, and we hope you'll join us again!

li-bee-ti said...

Did I hear "super cute"?... that's your card, girl!
and since you became such a rule follower, I just had to break them and cheat a little... I'm posting my "reflection cheating card"...

Alison (Groovycrafter) said...

Lovely card and great colours.
Thanks for joining us at Penny's.
Hugs Alison.
xx

MicheleV said...

That is darling Rose ~ thanks for posting some instructions....I'm a stamping idiot and need all the extra help I can get!

Trish Hughes said...

Very cute bunny, love the reflection!!! Thanks so much for playing along with HFOS.
Trish

Maria Matter said...

how cool is this technique?!
I've seen it done with Stampin' Ups Lovely as a Tree, beautiful!

Love the little bunny!
Blessings!!!