Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Project Tuesday "Wiper Card"

Our challenge this week on Project Tuesday is a Wiper Card. They are easy and fast to make so why not give it a try :) I followed the instructions along with the video HERE I find it is easier for me to see something being done so I am glad they have video :)
I hope you join us this week on Project Tuesday.



I used the bird house digi and also the little birds from another digi set from Stamps and Smiles, paper pieced with BG marrakech paper, ms: card stock, punches, stickles (hard to see but they are in the centers of the punched flowers) su: corner, oval, & scallop oval punches, CB ef: leafy branch & swiss dot.

12 comments:

Karen Wilson said...

Hi Rose! This is SUPER cute! I love how it looks 3D! Your birdhouse is adorable!

Laurel said...

This is very cute!

Carol<>< said...

very cute card Rose!
I too, need to see something made
thanks for the video info. will go and make on soon!
Carol<><

KimS said...

What a super adorable card! You did a wonderful job with the birdhouse...and all those tiny birds are just toooooooo cute!!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

What an adorable card, that birdhouse is just too cute.

Jennifer Meyer said...

Beautiful card Rose, I LOVE how you paper pieced the bird house and the colors on your card are stunning!

Have a fun week! Hugs, Jennifer :)

Linby said...

oh Rose this is just toooo cute-love it.
Linbyx

Mrs B said...

Rose, your card is sooo cute!!!!
CindyB

Scrapaddict said...

Well, until today I had no idea what a "wiper" card was {lol}! I will again try to play along!

Christi said...

Rose! This card is so neat! I love it and all your detail work is amazing! Great Job!

Simply Shaz said...

This is adorable Rose :)
I haven't had the chance to try the 'wiper' card yet! Where do you find your time :)
Shaz x

Linda said...

WOWZER girlie this is sooooooo cute!!! Love everything about it!!