Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Project Tuesday "One Sheet Box"

This week on Project Tuesday we are making a "One Sheet Box"

This cute little image is from Stamps and Smiles and it is only $1 !! Hop on over and see all the cute digis that have been added to the store this past week :)

Instructions to make this fun & easy (which is always a good thing) bag can be found HERE
for mine i used k&co paper, frosted lace stickles, glossy accents, misc buttons and ribbon, ms scallop punch on the topper, i stamped the snowflakes with versamark and heat embossed with clear embossing powder, added a rhinestone to the ms snowflake and called it good!
Thankd for stoping by and I hope you join us on Project Tuesday this week :)

10 comments:

Mrs B said...

Rose, really cute!!! I really like how you did the topper on the box!
CindyB

Scrapaddict said...

Fantastic! I am hoping to participate this week :)!!!

magicwanda said...

Hi Miss Rosie!
This is soooo pretty.
Such pretty colors ..that is a really cute stamp...I am parcial to snowmen ya know!
Great job
Big Hugs Wanda

KimS said...

That is soooooooo super cute!!!! I love the paper you used for the box!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I just love love the paper and he is just too cute. The buttons make a very nice touch..

Jennifer Meyer said...

Adorable box Rose, I LOVE the fun buttons and paper pieced snowman!

Have a fun week ~ Hugs, Jennifer :)

Karen Wilson said...

Hi Rose! This is SO pretty! I LOVE those colors! Great idea with the snowflakes too.

Linda said...

Beautiful.... pink and green this is one of my favorite color combos.... great layout!!!

shelly said...

you already know i love this :)

Yvonne said...

Oh he could melt anyones heart!
But would be better eaten!, beautiful bag you have done here x