Saturday, January 23, 2010

Love Birds

We are now on day four of our digi release samples and tonight is the Stamps and Smiles blog hop (8pm - 9pm CST) where you could win the fabulous prize Jennifer has lined up :) I do hope you join us!!


Well this is my all time favorite set of digis from Stamps and Smiles (so far!) These little birds are the sweetest things and I can see so many cards to make with them.
This set is call Love Birds and it has 9 images and 7 sentiments


paper pieced with BG marrakech, ms boarder punch, su punches

Stop by the Stamps and Smiles store for a FREE Digi now - January 24th.


**this is also for 365 Cards Day 323 "Super Sketchy Sunday" :)

See you tonight for the Blog Hop!! The DT will have more samples to show and a prize to give away :) And you could win the entire new digi release!! Be sure to start at Stamps and Smiles @ 8pm CST (6pm Ca time)

10 comments:

Scrapaddict said...

Rose this is just beautiful! This is my favorite set so far too.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

How cute they both are... love love them

having a {me} day said...

What an adorable card! So cute. kxx

Jennifer Meyer said...

Gorgeous card Rose! You paper piecing is amazing and I just LOVE how you put this card together!

Thanks so much for all of your amazing samples this week! See you at the Blog Hop!

Hugs, Jennifer :)

Rose said...

Hi Rose! I love your bird card! It is really lovely with a vintage feel. Beautiful! I will see you later!

Maria Matter said...

adorable birdies, gorgeous papers!!
Hugs & Blessings!

Gloria Stengel said...

I love what you did with the sketch, Rose. I was worried you would not get to do it. hee hee This is my fav set of the new release!

Linda said...

What an adorable little love nest!! Beautiful papers!!

Pam said...

Oh Rose, this is a such a beautiful card!

KimS said...

Oh..I love this card! And being a bird fanatic...I absolutely love the love birds!!!