Thursday, January 21, 2010

Life is a box of Chocolates

Well we are now on day two of the previews for the new digis that will be coming out on the 23rd from Stamps and Smiles.
I hope your enjoying seeing all of the DT's samples, these were so much fun to "play" with!! :)
Life is a box of Chocolates has 14 sentiments and 4 images!!

How would you like to win this set??? Just hop over to Stamps and Smiles and see how :) I wish I could play but heck I already have this set! lol


paper: BG sugar rush, pearl hearts, ek corners, nesties.

Well if you have been to the Stamps and Smiles blog and are playing along to win this set then let me get to what your looking for :)



Well Carl can only find 4 pieces of chocolate on my blog. I wonder how many more are on my fellow DT blog. :) don't forget to count them and email your total (on the Stamps and Smiles blog) for your chance to win this set.

Lisa Foster Our GD :)

Be sure to visit Stamps and Smiles tomorrow to see the next digi set taht the DT is previewing and what fun game Jennifer has for you to play :) and who knows she might even have another digi set to give away!!

***my card is also for the following challenges :)
Our Creative Corner Sketch #49 I hope you find time to hop over and see what the rest of the DT has made and play along with us this week.I flipped sketch and used a circle instead of a square :) OK with a little imagination it does look like the sketch LOL

365 Cards: Day 325 " Imagine this Chocolate" Isn't this the perfect image for your challenge Pam?? :)

18 comments:

Carol<>< said...

I love the cal. free chocolates,
they don't have to be real for me to enjoy them!
really sweet card!
Carol<><

Maria Levine said...

Lovely job! Love the DP you used for your card!

KimS said...

I love the box of choc. card and the paper that you used!!! Great job!!!

Karen Wilson said...

Hi Rose! Love what you did with the new S&S image!! That DP is gorgeous!

Rose said...

Rose your card is just awesome! I love what you did with the sketch and this yummy set!

Hope Jacare said...

I love this card Rose the combination of image and DP's are spot on - fabby! x

Loz (Aus) said...

Delicious! Love the bright colours!!

Kim said...

AWESOME card Rose! Such a creative and brilliant idea! I love love love it!!!!
Hugs~ Kim

Mrs B said...

Oh, I love your card!!!
CindyB

Lisa Foster said...

What a fabulous and fun card! Great refreshing colors! Love it, Rose!
Hugs,
Lisa

Cheryl said...

Very cute! Great idea.

Linda said...

All these beautiful chocolate cards is making me crave some candies!! LOL

Your card is so cute....really like the punched border.

acreativeneed said...

Rose I LOVE this fabulous window card! Great idea and very cute stamps!
smiles,Deena

Jennifer Meyer said...

Hi Rose :) What a creative card & design! I LOVE the fun layout & pretty paper, your chocolates are good enough to eat!!

Have a fun day & I will see you tomorrow! Hugs, Jennifer :)

Sheng said...

Lovely window card.

xoxo

CraftyC said...

Great card Rose, love the aperture!
Clairex

Gloria Stengel said...

This is so great! Love the colors and the stamps and the paper. Chocolate! What's not to love!

Maria Matter said...

oh, yummo! love these too, such happy colors!!!
take care
Blessings!!