Thursday, January 7, 2010

Introducing the OCCSC DT !!!!


Well it is finally here... the first challenge for Our Creative Corner Sketch Challenge :)
I have been just like a little kid bubbling over with excitement for this day!! I hope you all come and join us for the weekly sketch challenge each Thursday on Our Creative Corner.
Below are the names of our ever so talented DT , just click on their names and give their blogs a peek :)

Laurel Seabrook
Gloria Stengel
Iwona Palamountain
RoseFrydrych.
Darsie Bruno
Rose Miller DTC *your here :)
Jennifer Meyer




This super cute snowman and sentiment are soon to be released digis from Stamps and Smiles
I paper pieced him and stickled him to death ! lol but it had to be done to make him look like snow ;)
paper: dcwv, punches: ek & su, misc: nesties, ribbon, swiss dots embossing folder.

Now hop on over to Our Creative Corner and see the sketch and get started on your card!! :)

14 comments:

Leah said...

Big congrats to you Rose! Have you heard about my exciting news? I have 3 new acrylic stamps released today! Happy day for us both!! :)

Laurel said...

Too cute!

Rose said...

Hi Rose! I love your card, the snowman is so glittery and sweet! Great job!
Hugs,
Rose

Darsie Bruno said...

I just love the Stamps and Smiles image and you've coordinated it so well into the sketch! Proud to be on the OCC Sketch DT with you!

Linda said...

WOW Congrats to you my friend!!! 8)

Love your sparkly snowman...so cute!!

Sherry (aka sherryann) said...

Rose, this is SNOW cute. Congrats!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Super cute.. love all the bing on Mr. Snowman and I love the paper. Well I love the sentiment too. I guess you could say I LOVE the whole card.

magicwanda said...

I love it Rose
And I am Jumping up and down( well not really but thinking about it...)for ya
Way to go Girl... I really don't know how you do it .
But I am GLAD you do!
Big Hugs to ya My Friend
Wanda

Gloria Stengel said...

This is fantastic, Rose. I love that sparkly guy! I also like how you used pp for his background! I never would think of that!

I was LOL that we both picked striped paper for our cards. GMTA! I am happy to be on another DT with you! Let the games begin...rebels unite!

shelly said...

another awwww card :) what a cute snowman:)

Trish Hughes said...

You rock!!! Congrats!!!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Super cute card Rose, LOVE the pretty paper and all the fun sparkle! Great job paper piecing Jolly, he's adorable!

Thanks so much for your fun samples, it's going to be a blast designing with you on the OCC!! See you tomorrow! Hugs, Jennifer :)

KimS said...

What an adorable card!...Even though right now you know that I am really hating snow:) When will it stop:(

Iwona Palamountain (a.k.a. Chupa) said...

This is one cute card Rose, I Love it!!