Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I Love you more than Chocolate

365 Cards Day 311: Find a Substitute i used a truffle in place of the word chocolate
Christian Paper Crafts: Tuesday Sketch i sorta followed Gloria's sketch lol



this is one of the new digis that will be coming out soon from Simple Doodles :)
paper: creative memories, ribbon: pebbles inc, chipboard flower, su corners embossed with cb d'vine swirl.
it is a beautiful light purple card in real life! why is it that purple changes to blue in photos???

9 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I love the colors you used Rose.. you are just getting to creative my friend...

Jennifer Meyer said...

Wonderful card Rose!! I LOVE the fun sentiment and that yummy chocolate image makes me want some NOW!!


Fun card, Jennifer :)

Tammy said...

Mmmmm-chocolate! There aren't many people i could give this card too--heehee. Love the purple you used in this card.

KimS said...

How "sweet" is this card?!!! Great colors!!!

shelly said...

awwwww.. geesh youre sappy ;) funny I brought out your sweet side YOU unleashed MY evil twin ;)
lol
your card turned out so sweet. pretty colors together. i like tammys comment :)

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Luv the colours on the card! Now I like that phrase!

Gloria Stengel said...

I swear I left you a comment...but maybe I am thinking of the gallery at CPC? Anyway, I think you did fabbie with a hard sketch! Love the colors, but not as much as I love chocolate. hee hee

Linda said...

YUM chocolate!! 8)
Beautiful card....great color combo!!

Trish Hughes said...

Super cute card, love the color combo!!! Yummy!!!
Trish