Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hooray it's Your Birthday!!

Our next challenge on Simple Doodles is "Celebration" it starts tomorrow and it runs until 11th of Feb. Hop on over and see what fab cards the DT has made to inspire you. And be sure to check out all the FREE digis Trish has on the blog for you to play with!! I do hope you join us :)

For my card I use the super cute Monster digi from Simple Doodles.
paper: bg lime rickey, sentiment: CG, nesties, ms: ribbon & punch, stickles and glossy accents.

This is also for :
365 Cards Day 327 "Rhyme Time"
The challenge is simple: The words in your sentiment have to rhyme; therefore you must have at least 2 words in your sentiment. Having two words counts as long as they rhyme.
Hooray and Birthday rhyme :)
OK so head on over and find a FREE digi and join us for this challenge on Simple Doodles :)
I look forward to seeing what you all create!!

11 comments:

Saskia said...

Great, funny card!!!!!!!

Saskia :)

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

I think he's the germ that gave me this cold - LOL. Seriously, this card is hysterical - LOVE IT!! Love the shabby paper flowers too! Thanks for playing along with our OCC challenge this week.

Maria Matter said...

omgosh, girlie, this is gorgeous too! love your flowers!!!

I'll try to be back for the hop...is it only tonight or do we have a few days....I'll have to check it out!

Hugs!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

this is so sweet, great details...have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*

Trish Hughes said...

How cute is this!!! Love those flowers, will put on my to do list. Thanks so much for all of your hard work!!!
Trish

Gloria Stengel said...

Every time I see that monster I crack up. Love what you did with him. And those flowers rock!

Joycelyn Turner said...

This is just too cute...and I LOVE those awesome flowers!!!

li-bee-ti said...

This monster is so funny!
Great card and the flowers... well, you know me, I just love selfmade flowers.
great job for the celebration challenge!

Linda said...

What a cute and fun little monster birthday card!!!

KimS said...

How cute is the monster?! I love the paper flowers that you did! Great card!

Dana Grothaus said...

Great card! Love all the embellishments. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Our Creative Corner.