Monday, January 4, 2010

A gift from my friend :)

i have to share what just came in the mail from my super talented friend Kim
she wouldn't post it on Project Tuesday in order for me not to see it before it arrived and have to listen to me beg for it !! now that is one smart girl :)
it is ALL about CATS!!! she even etched candle holders with CATS and PAWS!!! you cant see them in the photo :( on the front she embossed Meow and the inside is just as adorable as the outside.

thanks so much Kim :) you know me so well girlfriend :)




OK now to get the "kids" to sit still for a photo shoot!! lol

6 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Rose, what a wonderful friend you have. Is it your birthday or is it a present "just because you're special"...

magicwanda said...

Wow Rose you must be Special.....LOL
Great gift
Hugs Wanda

KimS said...

I'm soooooo glad you like it!!! I can't believe that you got it so fast.

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh Rose you lucky duck! All about kitties, how adorable! Wishing you and your kitties a wonderful New Year! Hugs, D, Goliath and Jezebel xx

shelly said...

awww kims so sweet :) what a lovely gift :)

Linda said...

Awesome gift!!