Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Crafty Creations has a new DT member :)

Well I about fell out of my chair when I opened an email from the awesome DT on CCC and saw that they wanted me to join their DT :) So of course I said YES!! **duh!** lol

Our challenge this week is sponsored by Busy Beauties. Carolyn was so sweet to send the DT some super cute digis to play with. Thanks Carolyn :) The Busy Beauties will be having a new release blog hop on the 7th. so be sure to hop over and join in on the fun.

Our challenge this week is "Black & White with a touch of Color"
So come and join us for the challenge and check out all the fantastic creations my new DT sisters have to show you this week on Crafty Creations Challenge.


I used the Striped Oven Mitt for my card and paper pieced it with bg nook & pantry (perfect eh?)

paper: bg nook & pantry, plaid is unknown, punches: fiskars threading water & su! corner, cricut: flowers from walk in my garden, cb: argyle, misc: ribbon, buttons, glossy accents on heart.

OK Kim now you have another challenge to join Shelly and I on :) so get to making your card girlfriend! lol

13 comments:

shelly said...

Perfect Paper rose!
glad to be creating on a dt with you again :) i vouched for you so dont start any trouble girl lol ;)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh how exciting Rose. Congrats to you. AND yes your card is just perfect.

li-bee-ti said...

Congrats on being DT on crafty creations!
and your card is very beautiful.
hugs

KimS said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great card!!!! I LOVE the plaid paper!!! Ok...I have a few mins. so I am going to take a look at the challenge.

Jennifer Meyer said...

Amazing card Rose! WOW you rocked the challenge - beautiful design! LOVE the ribbon treatment!

Hugs & Smiles, Jennifer :)

shelly said...

woo hoo have to share...i commented all the way through for ccc with no shut downs.. yay firefox!

Danni said...

Congrats!! Wonderful card!

acreativeneed said...

Hi Rose!! I'm so excited that you are joining us on the Crafty Creations team!! Love your work! This striped paper pieced oven mitt is so cute!!
smiles,Deena

jennruggeri75 said...

Hi Rose! I love, love, love this card!! The paper you used for the mitt is just perfect for this card. I can't wait to work with you on CCC DT!! So glad you have joined us!

Linda said...

Congrats girlie!!! Your mitt is wonderful....love the layout you used!!

Gloria Stengel said...

Dang, girl! How many DTs is that now?! You are rocking up the house! Congratulations! They are lucky to have you!

I want a real oven mitt in those colors! So cute! Great job on that challenge. I may bookmark that and play along...in my free time...beween 2 and 3 am...

Hope Jacare said...

Great card Rose - I love what you have done with that oven glove - perfection! A big welcome.....Cheers Claire x

Saskia said...

Lovely, lovely work Rose! It's great to have you at our Crafty Creations Team!!!!

Greetings, Saskia :)