Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Crafty Creations Challenge / We are the sheep of His pasture

This week on Crafty Creations Claire has given us the challenge to use a combination of at least 3 different textures on our creation. Claire is also our sponsor for this challenge and she has some awesome digi stamps that you can see HERE The winner will get to choose 3 digis from her shop!!
I choose to use her digi The Good Shepherd for my card today.

I paper pieced his robe with vellum from creative memories, other papers are dcwv, sentiment is computer generated, bloom is from paper blooms, misc: lace and ek corner,
My 3 textures are: dry embossing with cb textile folder, wet embossing with iridesent embossing powder on the sheep, distressing on the edges of the sentiment, and textured paper.

I hope you stop over at Crafty Creations and see all of the DT's creations and join in with us on this challenge. :)

11 comments:

Milnie said...

ohhh Gorgeous card Rose! really love the stamp with the cute sheep! I also wanted to thank you for your sweet comment and your suggestion for my card!

hugs,

Mélanie

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Wow, you did a fantastic job on this... I have seen you have done alot of paper piecing. I am not sure what that is? But it sure looks beautiful.

Jennifer Meyer said...

Beautiful card Rose, LOVE the scene and elegant embossing!

Hugs, Jennifer :)

Maria Matter said...

gorgeous Rose!
I love the textures you used and this image!
Yes, we are sheep and He is our beautiful Shepard!! :)
blessings, Maria

hey, this would be one for the Digital Tuesday challenge...to use embossing!

acreativeneed said...

Beautiful Rose! Love the paper pieced robe.
smiles,Deena

KimS said...

What a lovely card!! You are the queen of paper piecing. I really need to give that a try some day.

Hope Jacare said...

I love your paperpiecing and the sentiment - gorgeous! Claire x

Linda said...

Wonderful image and I really like the paper piecing you did for the robe. Great looking card with lots of texture!!

shelly said...

very nice rose...thats my fave lace you used. i was thinking i picked that up online.. nope wallyworld! shooot i hate that store..but gotta get some more of that:)

Scrapaddict said...

Love this!

raindropecho said...

Such a special card! You've done a fantastic job on it Rose!