Tuesday, January 5, 2010

3x3 Note card & Box set for Project Tuesday

I am so thrilled that Jennifer has asked me to join the ever so talented DT on Project Tuesday!!

Our challenge this week is to make a 3 x 3 Note Card and Box Set.
This was super easy and fun to make :)
I hope you join us and be sure to check out what the rest of the DT has created to inspire you :)
for my project i used some of the super cute, soon to be released digis from Stamps and Smiles
i just luv that sentiment: how have you bean? lol
paper: basic grey nook & pantry along with kraft, ms dolly lace punch, nesties.

10 comments:

Mrs B said...

Rose, this is so cute! I love your paper piecing with the mug!!!! I think I will give that a try!
CindyB

Karen Wilson said...

Hi Rose! Wow, this is super cute. I love these images and the sentiment is a perfect match. I need to get my hands on these! Love the paper piecing.

Laurel said...

Cute! congrats on joining the team!

Linby said...

love these - off to look at Stamps and smiles now!
Linbyx

Trish Hughes said...

How cute!!! Love it and what you did with the images!!!
Trish

Jennifer Meyer said...

Gorgeous box Rose, I LOVE the pretty paper it makes the images pop and I could just grab that hot chocolate right off my screen! If you need a home for this box or card, I could provide a VERY good home for it!

Hugs, Jennifer :)

KimS said...

I love the box and the notecard Rose!!!! Also...love the paper that you used! Can you believe that I was able to this challenge done tonight???

Yvonne said...

Just love this , the wording is perfect! beautiful box too!

shelly said...

i adore your sweet kitty watermark :)
cute cute cute note box and great stamp. lovin the paper choice with this.. very warm and inviting. congrats on this dt too :)

Linda said...

Beautiful combo of papers!!
I really like the mug of hot choc!!