Thursday, January 14, 2010

365 Cards Days 319 & 320

365 Cards Day 319: Teen Scene / create a card for a teen aged girl.
Tellen's Place: Sketch

*i will add pearls to the flowers when i get some more this weekend :)
the digi is a freebie from Tellen's Place that i thought would work perfect for a teen girl card.
unknown paper, ms & su! punches.



365 Cards Day 320: Tea for Two / Inspired by a tea party theme.
***oops re reading the challenge after making my card i see that the "party" did not click with me and i thought it said "tea inspired"!!
oh well it is made now LOL Sorry Pam :D

On the inside it says : your friendship warms my heart.
digi is from Stamps and Smiles, heart is from Paper Blooms, paper is BG nook & pantry, misc: ribbon and glossy accents on the "tea", cb d'vine swirls on su corners, steam is pierced.

14 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I just love the sentiment on the tea cup... both cards are just adorable.

Linda said...

You are on a roll today with all the cards......crank crank the old card making machine!! LOL
Love your kitty mug...very cute!!
That is a teen scene card for sure.....love that border punch!! I must get me that one. ;)

shelly said...

hey girl i have a tea party for one every morning while blog hoppin:) such a cute cute kitty on that cup :)

KimS said...

Oh wow.....I love both cards!! You did an awesome job at piercing the steam!!! What a great idea!

magicwanda said...

Hi Rose
What a perfect card for a teen...
I really like the cup with the kitty!
And I don't know what you are talking about I think the talent is split right down the middle hun...lol
Big Hugs Wanda

~amy~ said...

fun cards Rose...love your teenager card and your Tea Card is fabulous too!!!! I love that mug image! Thanks for playing with me!!!!

Terry Oulboub said...

Rose, I love the papers you used and the paper piecing on both cards are awesome! Your card is really gorgeous, especially that lace strip in the middle - nice touch! ;D The touch of flowers are cute even without the pearls. ;D Thanks for playing along with us at Tellen's Place. ;D

Jennifer Meyer said...

Hi Rose :) Both cards are SO sweet! LOVE the flirty girl card and your paper pieced mug with your kitty on it is SOOOO cute! It that more of that fun paper by BG? LOVE IT!!

Hugs, Jennifer :)

Scrapaddict said...

Both are beautiful! I printed that digi but just can't get it right... I now have new inspiration!

TesaB said...

Two awesome cards! LOVE the girl stamp, it's pretty! And the colors on that card are so beautiful! And the tea card is a WOW - love that steam!

tiggertastic said...

what a fun and pink birthday card, excellent image you have used too

hope you are having a good weekend.

Sarah x

Michelle B said...

Awesome job Rose! I love what you have done with my sketch! Thank you for joining us this week at Tellen's Place!

Hugs,
Michelle B.

Fink said...

This is a great card! Very pretty and great for a teenager!

Gloria Stengel said...

That teen card is fabbie, but love the cat mug card! Very cute!

(Have I really missed this many posts?! I think I've seen your work on other blogs...but...some friend I am! sheesh!)