Saturday, January 9, 2010

365 Cards Days 314 & 315

365 Cards Day 314 : Braiding Pam says:
So I Googled this topic the other day, and there are all sorts of braiding techniques out there. And of course I decided to throw this in as a challenge.
All you have to do is incorporate the braiding of ribbon, floss, wire - whatever you can think of - and add it to your card.OK this is not something you want to do with the help of your furbabies!! LOL
I braided dmc floss, kraft & cosmo cricket earth love papers, leafy branch cb folder, su sentiment, nesties.


365 Cards Day 315: Ad Inspired
Get Sketchy : Sketch


As soon as I saw the clothes line I knew I wanted to use my cosmo cricket the boyfriend paper :)
kraft paper, fiskars rope punch, su sentiment & corner, swiss dots cb folder.

I made "postage freindly" cards for my pen pal as she sends so many letters out each month and the extra 20 cents each is not something she can afford :)

16 comments:

Saskia said...

Lovely work Rose!!

Saskia :)

Lea L. said...

These are both so cute!! Great job with the challenges!

♥Lea

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Did the furbabies try to help out? Great job as always.

Sherry (aka sherryann) said...

Rose these are all just fabulous and I see you are using some Cosmo Cricket on them. My favorite for sure.

Laurel said...

Way to combine the challenges Rose!

Vicky said...

These are awesome, Rose! I love the boyfriend paper - great idea!

AUsome mom said...

Hi Rose! Just popping in to say Hi and OMG........you are doing a FAB job with the 365 challenges!! I've missed you! Happy New Year and I hope to be back up and running very, very soon :)

Linda said...

Fabulous cards, Rose!!
Love those little birds on the wire paper. Great braiding of the floss...I did that too but without kitties help. 8)

That for sure was perfect paper for the clothes hung on a line inspiration picture.

Linda said...

Congrats on the Top 5 at Get Sketchy!! 8)

TesaB said...

Beautiful cards, Rose! Great braiding! And how cute is that little kitten?! And wow, your take on the ad is soooo clever! Love those papers!

dstandard said...

Awesome cards!

KimS said...

Great cards!! And darn it...the more I look at your card the more I am wanting to get nestabilities! Love the cosmo cricet boyfriend paper!

Maria Matter said...

fabulous Rose!!!
I love postage friendly cards!! lol
Blessings!

~amy~ said...

Rose, both of your cards are super cute!!! Oh sista...I love that they are both "postage friendly"...that's a challenge too!

Dora said...

Wonderful card for GS!
Thanks for playing!

Bree said...

GREAT TAKE ON THE SKETCH!
Thanks for playing with us at GETSKETCHY!