Tuesday, January 12, 2010

365 Cards Day 317 & 318

365 Cards Day 317: Crazy Eight It's called Crazy Eight because I challenge you to use EIGHT different colors on your card - and different shades of the same few colors does not count. One thing that does count is the coloring in of an image.
**Well I think Pam is drinking some of Goofey's coffee while she is in Disney World this week!!! LOL
Stampin' Sisters in Christ :
The challenge is to make the broken look beautiful...create a mosaic, or tear apart and stitch back together. In some way have your image look broken and repaired.
CPC Tuesday Sketch Gloria came up with a nice and easy one this week :D
Hand Full of Stamps: Say it with Flowers


8 colors used on image: violet, orange, sky blue, yellow, brown, red, pine green, salmon
image is from the Internet, flowers & swiss dots embossing folders, su corners,
I couldn't think of a sentiment so will add it latter.


365 Cards Day 318: Home Sweet Home
Today's challenge is put a house on your card - and any house will do!

I used Gloria's sketch for this one also :)

paper: bg june bug, house is a digi from Simple Doodles, pearl hearts, punches: ms & su.

16 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

you never cease to amaze me Rose.. 8 colors.. and you did it beautifully... and I love the 2nd one too.. especially the sentiment...

magicwanda said...

I like it Rose ...that house reminds me of the 60's
I mean that in a good way!
Great card
Big Hugs Wanda

Maria Matter said...

gosh girl, your mojo is like the energizer bunny!!

love your mosaic card, the embossing is fab!
great house too, these BG papers were a stroke of genius for this design!
You are sooooo creative!

take care Rose
blessings, Maria

TesaB said...

Wow Rose!!! You do the most AMAZING cards!!!! Love the mosaic and the house is too cute!

peggysue said...

What a lovely set of cards! That top one, the reverse embossing? Looks great! Thanks for participating in the SSIC this week!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Rose, your cards are gorgeous! Luv the house one especially!

KimS said...

Both cards are wonderful! You did a fantastic job with the broken and repaired image. And love the Home Sweet Home card...it's so bright and cheery...makes me think that spring/summer are almost here...at least that's what I keep telling myself.

Mojo Hugs said...

Yep . . . they sure are COLOURFUL cards! Good job!

Linda said...

Fabulous use of colors and patterns on this wonderful card!!

Linda said...

Great mosiac image and a very beautiful card, Rose!!

Randi said...

Just plain gorgeous!!! I love the image and the embossing. Thanks for sharing with us at SSCC.

shelly said...

this is so hip! love it!

shelly said...

love the one above this retro house too. very very pretty it reminds me of stained glass.

Gloria Stengel said...

Wow. Just wow. I love the stained glass window one. You did a fantastic job on both cards. High five! hee hee And thanks for using my sketch! Soon you will have another opportunity to use my sketches....shhhhhhhhh.....

Pamela said...

This is great!

Trish Hughes said...

Two more great cards!!! Love all of the colors!!! Great house image (LOL). Thanks so much for playing along with HFOS again.
Trish