Friday, December 11, 2009

Two Turtledoves

365 Cards Day 286: "White Space" *grin* thanks Pam these are one of my favorite challenges!!
Our Creative Corner: The 12 Day's of Christmas I used the 2 turtledoves
Hand Full Of Stamps: Green

we are to keep the white space free of embellishments and pattern paper

i embossed a piece of green velvet with the leaf cb folder, added some gold hem tape, su punches, sentiment by Stamps and Smiles, doves by Simple Doodles
it looks so much better in real life, just couldn't get a good photo today :0(

Also today is the day that the new releases are out on Simple Doodles, and Trish has a lot of them for FREE or $1.00 !!! So if you have liked what the DT and GDT have been showing you these past 10 days now they can be yours :0)

6 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh very very pretty.

Linda said...

You embossed velvet with the CB folder??? Now that is an awesome idea....I really love the look....I must give that a try.
Your card is just perfect for this challenge!! 8)

Gloria Stengel said...

Well done! I have an idea for my card, but not sure I will get to do it today. Dh and I have some shopping to do this afternoon. So I hope to craft tonight and take the photos/post tomorrow.

KimS said...

This is such a pretty card!! I love that you embossed velvet paper!

KimS said...

Oh....forgot to ask...Which cuttlebug folder did you use?, LOL....I kidding!!!!!!

Trish Hughes said...

Very beautiful, love how the leaves on the digis and the embossing on the paper work so well together!!!
Trish