Monday, December 7, 2009

Stamps & Smiles New Digi Release & A New DT Member :0)

Stamps and Smiles has a new DT member............
.......Yup it's ME!!!!
I am so thrilled to be on the same DT as these super talented ladies :0)

(now you see why I have been away from blog land so much last week!!)

OK enough about me and more about Stamps and Smiles LOL

Make sure you hop over to
Stamps and Smiles and get in on all the fun :0)

SAS is having a new Digi Release!!!
All week long you will see a NEW digi set preview along with samples by the Design Team.
These sneak peeks will be available for purchase on Friday, December 11th. at 8 pm CST.
This whole week, you will see samples using each of the 4 NEW digi sets being previewed along with some some fun games for you to play along with. Please stop back on
Stamps and Smiles all week for a chance to win.

On Friday night, December 11th from 7 pm - 8 pm CST we will have our release party & Blog Hop. Grab the banner on the side bar and place it on your blog, one lucky winner will win a FREE stamp set of their choice from the Fall/Winter release or the FULL December Digi Release. Don't forget to sign your name with Mr. Linky so we can easily find you.

Be sure to hop over and check out what the other DT members have created with this super sweet digi :0) HERE

16 comments:

~~Audrey~~ said...

Congrats! Well deserved! Had a nose around and your cards are superb!

Rose said...

Rose your card is super sweet! Congrats on making the DT. Enjoy!

magicwanda said...

You go Rose....
CONGRATS to you, you so deserve it, I don't know how or where you find the time or come up with the ideas you do....I think I will call you ( SUPER ROSE ) ....lol
You have been such an inspiration to me.
Big Hugs Wanda

Leah said...

Big Congrats Rose! So fun to see all your projects:)

Scrapaddict said...

Wow congrats on the SAS DT position! No one is more deserving. The DT will enjoy working with you just as I do! Yippee!

Kim said...

Congrats on making the DT...I am so glad to have another newbie with me! :) Your card is gorgeous Rose, I adore the paper piecing you did! Amazing work hun!
Hugs~ Kim

stamprgrl said...

ROse,
Congrats girl!!!! you have done some amazing samples w/ SAS stamps, but this one takes the cake.. wow... I love how you added one more little bird!

-- dalis

Linda said...

Wahooooooo congrats, Rose!!!
Your card is just the cutest....I always love how you do the paper piecing...beautiful papers. 8)

Jennifer Meyer said...

WOO HOO Rose :) I am so lucky to have you on our team, you are a such a wonderful & creative person!

Thanks for the sweet sample, I LOVE the way you paper pieced the image and your colors are beautiful!

Hugs, Jennifer :)

Saskia said...

Congratulations!!!!!!

Saskia :)

Lisa said...

Rose your card is wonderful! I love the paper piecing and those colors are just yummy!

Chrissy C said...

Congratulations girl! The card is so adorable too! I love that little girl!

xx Funky Fairy xx said...

Congrats!! and very well deserved as your creations are adorable :)
Shaz x

Maria Matter said...

Congratulations Rose!!!
You do such fabulous work with their images....like this card, gorgeous!!


Blessings, Maria

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Congrats to you Rose. How exciting and I can't think of anyone who deserves it more than you. Love the card, you are so amazing.

~amy~ said...

woot woot Rose on your fabulous news!!!! I'm thrilled for you and they are so very lucky to have such a talented craftster like yourself...a rebel craftster:)

Your paper piecing is divine girl!