Friday, December 11, 2009

Stamps & Smiles New Digi Release Day 5

Today the Stamps and Smiles DT gets to show you projects made with the new digi's that will be available for purchase after our Blog Hop :0)

Our Blog Hop will begin on Friday night, December 11th from 7 pm - 8 pm CST. (That is 5 pm here in California Gloria! lol) Grab the banner on the side bar and place it on your blog, one lucky winner will win a FREE stamp set of their choice from the Fall/Winter release or the FULL December Digi Release. Don't forget to sign your name with Mr. Linky HERE so we can easily find you.


For my project I made a little gift for Precious and Q to give to the birds *wink* Of course my fur babies will want to "play" with the birds too! lol

I used the Joys of the Season digi set, flipped it in word,paper pieced it, added two extra birds, the two on the bag are popped, ms glitter, flocking powder, loop and branch punches, misc beads and twine.

OK now head on over to Stamps and Smiles and see what my DT sisters have created. I have had a sneak peek and let me tell you there are some awesome items to see!! :0)

And I will see you all tonight for the Blog Hop :0)

11 comments:

Deb said...

Very cute Rose! I'm sure the fur babies would have fun playing with their new friends! :)

magicwanda said...

How cute Rose.....
Big Hugs Wanda

Carol<>< said...

great card Rose, as for the kitties,
my daughter would love them!
have a great day!
Carol<><

Linda said...

What a fun little package for the birdies!! Your bag is so cute!! 8)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Well don't let Precious & Q play too long with the birdies. lol
Love the loops around the card. Cute cute cute

My Little Space said...

This set is just perfect for your project...love it !

Mandy
x

My Little Space said...

This set is just perfect for your project...love it !

Mandy
x

Rose said...

Rose, your project is just perfect! I love the way you added the extra little birds and the punched branch. Really sweet! See you later for the Blog Hop!

Jennifer Meyer said...

What a precious project Rose, I LOVE how you decorated the bag and the bird seed tag is adorable!

See you tonight at the Blog Hop! Hugs, Jennifer :)

Gloria Stengel said...

This is so fantastic I can't even tell you! Rose! It's wonderful. And...those cats....I think they are tricky little dudes! LOL

shelly said...

wonderful project rose, this turned out too cute for words!
ps..blogger messed up my last posting on my blog not me! i'll tell ya tho it made me panic for a minute thinking i gave myself an extra day this weekend lol :)