Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Stamps and Smiles Digi Release - Day 3 of Sneak Peeks

These sneak peeks will be available for purchase on Friday, December 11th. at 8 pm CST.

On Friday night, December 11th from 7 pm - 8 pm CST we will have our release party & Blog Hop. Grab the banner on the side bar and place it on your blog, one lucky winner will win a FREE stamp set of their choice from the Fall/Winter release or the FULL December Digi Release. Don't forget to sign your name with Mr. Linky HERE so we can easily find you.

I made a stair step card in order to have the reindeer fly :0)

unknown paper, k&co bling, and ms branch punch. tomorrow you will see my favorite new release digi set! and yup i paper pieced it :0)

We have another fun game and a chance to win this image! One of the scrabble games opened up on Santa's sleigh and some of the letters fell out. Unscrambble the letters and email us your answer. The winner will be announced on Thursday.

11 comments:

magicwanda said...

Hi Rose
I love this one
WOW !I really like the papers you used ....great details.
Big Hus Wanda

Mary Lou said...

Hi Rose~~ Adorable card!!!! Very lifelike.
Blessings
Mary Lou

Linda said...

Fabulous card, Rose....great look having Santa soaring above the trees. 8)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I love it, I would like to know where you find the time to do all these amazing cards.

Kim said...

Rose I just love your card! Stair-Step cards are one of my favorites and yours is super duper cute! I love how you have Santa and his reindeer flying! Lovely work! The red and green branch is one of my favorite elements on your card! :)
Hugs~ Kim

My Little Space said...

Your stair step card is gorgeous Rose, such fab detail.

Mandy
x

Rose said...

Rose, I love your stair step card! So clever the way you added Santa and his Reindeer, this is awesome! Such a fun card!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Wonderful card Rose! I LOVE the stair-step design and the wonderful layout using the digi!


See you tomorrow, Hugs ~ Jennifer :)

Mrs B said...

Great idea to use the stairstep card for this image!!! Looks great!
CindyB

Judi said...

GREAT card - I LOVE the stairstep idea - fantastic!!! Thanks for sharing,

stamprgrl said...

the stair step card is a brilliant idea for this set!

-- dalis