Friday, December 11, 2009

Stamps and Smiles Blog Hop starts now!!! :0)

Santa is stopping by each of the Design Team’s Blogs.
The girls have written letters to Santa to take back to the North Pole, two of the letters are missing, do you know who?
Visit the Design Team in the order below and then email us your answer by 9 pm CST tonight. The Winner will be announced at 9:01pm on Stamps and Smiles.



I am your LAST stop on the Blog Hop. :0)

I hope your playing along for your chance to win all 4 of the NEW digi releases.

Make sure to visit each of the Design Team's Blogs, as each girl has a fun giveaway waiting for you!!
Just in case you get lost, here is the order of the blogs you will need to visit. Have fun
Rose Miller your here! lol

I will be giving away the digi set - Believe in the Magic :0)

Just leave me a comment telling me what the gift your pet is getting for Christmas. If you don't have a pet then tell me what you would give your pet if you had one. The winner will be announced on Stamps and Smiles Blog. So be sure and hop over to see if you won!!

And here is the card I made using this super cute digi set that you could win:

I hope you had as much fun on the Blog Hop as I did!
Thanks for joining me for my first Blog Hop as a DT member of Stamps and Smiles :0)
ETA: info changed for notification of winner, sorry I goofed :-( well it is my first blog hop! lol

12 comments:

MicheleV said...

Great card Rose! ...it's so early, I almost missed this! My puppies get the pleasure of our company 24/7 while we are hanging out at home for the holidays...maybe a stuffed toy...hope they mailed their letter!

Scrapaddict said...

Of course I love all your projects and this is no exception! As I don't have a pet I suppose since it's so darn cold here I would give my pet a fur!

StampinCathy said...

Wow this is awesome and so inspiring. Love the reindeers and Santa.

Jodi said...

Very cute card! For Christmas our dog Milton will be getting one of his favorite bones and a few Christmas doggy toys the kids picked out for him.

Kim said...

Happy Blog Hop Rose! :) I just love this card!!!
Hugs~ Kim

Rose said...

Great card Rose! You have inspired me to make a stairstep card now! Have a wonderful weekend!

KanataNewf said...

Love this step card. Great with Santa and his reindeer. My two kitties are spoiled year round and since they seem to be very fond of their round-a-bout I will probably buy another one for them - to make the current one even bigger.

Piali said...

Beautiful rose..I love this image.

Denise said...

Great work! My dog is getting a old toy from last year that she has forgotten about. No she is spoiled she has 2 toy boxes full and does not get the time to play with them all. Kinda like digging through the craft drawers and finding some old stuff that is cool and you never used!

Denise Wells

mamascollections@aol.com

Jennifer Meyer said...

I LOVE your card Rose, all of your samples were amazing this week! Thanks so much for sharing your designs and talent with us!

Have a wonderful weekend, Jennifer :)

Gloria Stengel said...

Hey there! I started the hop but had to stop for dinner and when I got back it was over. But I still hopped and looked at all the cool projects. Yours is wonderful. I love this 3-D card! Great first hop!

PS you watermark is fabbie too. hee hee

shelly said...

cute cute cute!