Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Simple Doodles DT digi preview :0)

Well I made this card for day 275 on 365 Cards yesterday but I could not show it to you until today as I have used one of the soon to be released digis from Simple Doodles. :0) Yep it killed me to have to wait to show you the second "Precious" digi that Trish has made, but I settled on posting this at midnight on the 1st so still stayed within the rules of my DT!!! LOL


Pam has given us this challenge: 'Tis the Season
Whether or not you celebrate Christmas, you're probably seeing RED and GREEN all over the place. I know I am, so of course that color combo popped in my head. So that's the challenge: Put lots of green and red on your card.


The new digi's will be available for purchase at Simple Doodles on December 10th. My fellow DT sister Janice and all of the GDer's will be giving you sneak peaks during the next two weeks :0)
Here are our GDer's: Gloria , Michele V, Linda, Michelle M. and Janet, be sure to click on their names and see what they have made :0)


Precious digi: Simple Doodles, paper: basic grey, sentiment: Stamps and Smiles, misc: bling and ribbon , stickles, and glitter

11 comments:

Robyn said...

What a 'precious' card! It's so cute! Great job on combining all those patterns - I always have a rough time with that!

MicheleV said...

ohhh This card is so cute! It's awesome!

Linda said...

Rose, this is just adorable!!! I knew when I saw the Precious digi you would be using it on a card. 8)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh that is just precious Rose, but I have come to expect no less than adorable when I come to your blog.

Gloria Stengel said...

Adorable. But you will LOL at me...I thought she was in a boat, wearing a funny hat...not popping out of a box. brahahahaaa I was tired yesterday!!

Look at that fabbie bow! Did you use the bow tying thinger? Supah Dupah!

KimS said...

How adorable!!!! What a great card! You did a great job with the bow!

theneon said...

Still smiling at this delightful card--great patterns and colors.

Randi said...

How cute is this!!! It makes me think of DS's cats. They were into everything. Thanks for sharing your creations with us at SSCC this week.

li-bee-ti said...

The paper piecing is so adorable!
You've made a real lovely card.

Ceal said...

how adorable! I love the paper piecing!

Trish Hughes said...

Love all of the different designer paper!!!
Trish